Prather Adjustable Outboard Mount

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hyperformance has Prather's hull, and prop molds. Technology Hobbies makes a nicer mount that is similar to what the Prather mounts were. It is more adjustable, and is available in different set back lengths.

Could try gary pruesse at g&m models 1 630 279 2451

He might be able to help you. Also if you havnt drilled your hull i would recommend the octura 3.5 mount, always liked that one better.gary for sure has that one.

Alden

Could try gary pruesse at g&m models 1 630 279 2451
He might be able to help you. Also if you havnt drilled your hull i would recommend the octura 3.5 mount, always liked that one better.gary for sure has that one.

Alden
I have one 10 bucks shipped to your door

I'm looking to buy a Prather Adjustable Mount for a 3.5 outboard. Does anyone know who has them?

Andrew

I might have one, just took it off a VS1 and replace the Prather with a Hi Jack. I know that the HiJack cost a little more, but it is worth it, having a adjustment screw to help set the the ride height of the motor and it is lighter than the Prather. Plus the adjustment screw holds the ride height when you loosen the screws to make you adjustment. I will let you know if it is good enought shape to sell.

Mike

Back