PNWTA.org presents the - 2013 Northwest Scale Hydroplane Championship

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Big Al,

Just tryin' to Fire you up my Friend. A good time will be had by one and all. Enjoy. Enthusiasm is easy. Maintain a cool calm appearance above the water, and paddle like Hell underneath. You're familiar with this technique. CHEERS !!! Bob

Last edited by a moderator:
Final count down. weather report looks perfect for racing. I hope you have begun your race day prep. I can hear it already; "Your on theclock!" . . . . . . .VAarooOOOM!

ROLE CALL FOR THE GAS GUYS (and ladies). . . . . . .

Post up, how many 1/6 Gas Scale Hydros are we going to have?

I've got both my boats ready, so count me in for 2 boats :rolleyes:

Final count down. weather report looks perfect for racing. I hope you have begun your race day prep. I can hear it already; "Your on theclock!" . . . . . . .VAarooOOOM!

ROLE CALL FOR THE GAS GUYS (and ladies). . . . . . .

Post up, how many 1/6 Gas Scale Hydros are we going to have?

I've got both my boats ready, so count me in for 2 boats :rolleyes:
Coors will be there along with Bobs E-Lam

Marty

The U-95, U-76 miss Technicolor (still unpainted), and the U-2 MISS US will all be there... Looking forward to the weekend!

Coors

E-Lam

U-95

U-76 miss Technicolor

U-2 MISS US

Boeing 787

2000 Elam Plus

Olympia Beer

Awesome, the Big Dawg line up! Wouldn't it be great if we haD as meany heats as the 1-8 class? You know, the little dawgs. :rolleyes: I know there's more Big Dawg Gassers out there!

COME ON! POST UP! BRING 'EM IF YOU GOT 'EM!

Oregon, Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado, Florida, Australia, China, Germany, Ireland, . . . . .it's not to late! get that red eye transportation and get here. This is the greatest race - - - - :lol: "OF-ALL-TIME!!!!!" :lol:

Didn't want to leave out any of the local gassers;

Auburn, Kent, Lk Tapps, Federal Way, Redmond, Bellevue, Kirkland, Yakima, Moxee, Spokane, Electric City, Bothel, Everett, Marysville, Centrailia, Mount Vernon, Monroe, Snohomish, :blink: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .and anyone inbetweeen and side to side and above and below. . . . . . . . .Bring 'em if you got 'em! or you can just come and watch too. it's literally is Seafair race day just like on Lk Washington, but smaller!! :D

Sounds like I won't be running today after all (sounds like there won't be any room for me) since I couldn't get to the lake until 3:30 or later. Sounds like I'll have to stop in and say "HI' on Sunday

Last edited by a moderator:
The way I see it, Joe, if I run I run and if I don't oh well. I raced last weekend in Chelan so it's all good B)

Allan, Adam Putich driving his Beacon Plumbing was first in the final, follow the Beacon!!!

Back