• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pinkert 90 rigger

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marktrish

I have a 90 size Pinkert Coyote Daytona rigger for sale. Comes with the hardware that Pinkert supplied with his kits. Strut...rudder...turn fin...motor mount...stuffing tube...cowl all in very good condition. The hull is also in very good condition. The motor mount is drilled for a Picco 90 Hydro. Never been wrecked or raced. The paint is decent. Just never got around to racing it. I don't know how competitive it would be against the newer hulls...but if you're looking to get into a 90 size outrigger and not pay a fortune for a new one...you could at least get your feet wet with this one (no pun intended). I don't really want to sell it but the bench is getting a little crowded and it's just sitting there doing nothing. Someone might as well put it to good use. Pictures are available. I would like to get $150 for it. Thanks guys...Mark

Thanks for the replys guys. You'll have your pictures by tomorrow morning or early afternoon. Been busy with work. Mark

please send pics to [email protected]

quote name='marktrish' date='May 18 2007, 12:04 AM' post='191536']

Thanks for the replys guys. You'll have your pictures by tomorrow morning or early afternoon. Been busy with work. Mark

Everyone that wanted pictures has them. I forgot to mention that the paint on the cowl is curled in a couple of places. I think my kids spilled something on it but they are not talking...imagine that. Other than that as I said the paint is ok. My winter project was to prime and repaint the boat but didn't get around to it. Mark

I decided to sand and prime the cowl. The paint on the hull is actually in pretty good shape. The sponsons could use a fresh coat. The boat is straight and alot of fun to drive. Mark

Back