Picco parts lists needed

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big roy

Hi Guys, I have just run into about 25 lbs. of new picco parts, mostly from maybe back up to 10 years. What I need os a kind of like a cross reference lists of what parts numbers fit what engines. Does anyone have any such lists they would not mind sharing?

Thanks,

Roy

Hi Guys, I have just run into about 25 lbs. of new picco parts, mostly from maybe back up to 10 years. What I need os a kind of like a cross reference lists of what parts numbers fit what engines. Does anyone have any such lists they would not mind sharing?

Thanks,

Roy
That would be many list. Are the parts labels marked with silver/white labels, blue labels or black label? many diff era`s of engine from 1990 - 2001 21-45-65-67 80-90 picco`s black head silver head blue heads........ most havent been built in the last 9 years. 2001 was the last full production year era for picco marine engines. The last production run parts mostly had black labels on the bags these were your EXR parts...... anything before this is a Guess?

Thanks,

Roy
What specific models and size, all exr ?

I have them.

Joe, the parts I have are from both blue and black bags, some have a sort of purple bag, Some of this stuff is marine but I think alot may be air, so RCU will see most of it I am sure.

Roy

[email protected]

Back