• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

picco p-80

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TERMINATOR

i just did some trading and i have not recieved this engine yet , but it will be here in a couple days, then i will have pics , so if you want on the email list , drop me a pm, thanks .. i am not intrested in picco engines and do not need it , i just needed the hull it was in, i am asking what i belive is a very fair price from what everyone said on here, everyone i talked to said between 300.00 to 400.00 , so i am asking 300.00 for it , and i will ship in the 48 states too. wow what a deal..lol , thanks guys

terry

Last edited by a moderator:
i just did some trading and i have not recieved this engine yet , but it will be here in a couple days, then i will have pics , so if you want on the email list , drop me a pm, thanks .. i am not intrested in picco engines and do not need it , i just needed the hull it was in, i am asking what i belive is a very fair price from what everyone said on here, everyone i talked to said between 300.00 to 400.00 , so i am asking 300.00 for it , and i will ship in the 48 states too. wow what a deal..lol , thanks guys
terry

TO THE TOP FELLAS , IT HAS A NEW PRICE ON IT.. THANK YOU.

TERRY :)

terry

TO THE TOP FELLAS , IT HAS A NEW PRICE ON IT.. THANK YOU.

TERRY :)

how bout this one.. make me a good offer on it and it is yours . otherwise i am gonnahave a bit of fun and blow it up for the hell of it..lol

terry

Terry

It all depend on what model the motor is.

If it is a square bottom, with cooling fins, with drun rotor housing, with two piece cooling head.

With out the p-80 on the side you the ticket. Post a picture if you can.

Terry

If it is a square bottom, with cooling fins, with drun rotor housing, with two piece cooling head.

guys i have not got it in yet, it will be coming early next week i hope .. it is a square bottom 2 piece crankcase and silver head. i will try to load a pic i got from the guy here soon, thanks

http://www.intlwaters.com/uploads/12119361...9_378_87028.jpg

terry

Terry

guys i have not got it in yet, it will be coming early next week i hope .. it is a square bottom 2 piece crankcase and silver head. i will try to load a pic i got from the guy here soon, thanks

<a href="http://www.intlwaters.com/uploads/12119361...9_378_87028.jpg" target="_blank">http://www.intlwaters.com/uploads/12119361...9_378_87028.jpg</a>

terry
pic posted .. now the price is still 300.00 obo.. it needs to go gondy..and now you can see what you are buying.. lol

terry

So are you selling an engine that you have never seen before? :huh:
Larry Jr.

that is correct sir , if it gets here and it is not what i say it is , i will send it back, i am just drumming up any intrest i can as i do not use picco engines. thanks for your intrest, if you are i will let you know when it arrives.

terry

Larry Jr.

that is correct sir , if it gets here and it is not what i say it is , i will send it back, i am just drumming up any intrest i can as i do not use picco engines. thanks for your intrest, if you are i will let you know when it arrives.

terry
Form the pic you posted it is the same Picco 80 I have the last of the EXR series drum rotor, very strong running engine I have mine mounted in a Dumas Skater 67 hull, and I can tell you one thing for sure it can make the boat scream across the pond B)

Larry Jr.

terry
Form the pic you posted it is the same Picco 80 I have the last of the EXR series drum rotor, very strong running engine I have mine mounted in a Dumas Skater 67 hull, and I can tell you one thing for sure it can make the boat scream across the pond B)
thanks you wanna buy it..lol

terry

Back