• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Picco 67 EXR Blue Head for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Joe,

Sorry. The My Gypsy scale boat is not for sale. In fact, I am planning on a coffee table display case for it. My wife insists that it won't match the decor in the living room. I can't get her to understand that when there's a hydro in the room, nobody notices the color of the drapes or the texture of the fabric on the sofa. But if it does become a problem, we'll just have to redecorate.

Hey Joe,
Sorry. The My Gypsy scale boat is not for sale. In fact, I am planning on a coffee table display case for it. My wife insists that it won't match the decor in the living room. I can't get her to understand that when there's a hydro in the room, nobody notices the color of the drapes or the texture of the fabric on the sofa. But if it does become a problem, we'll just have to redecorate.

Nice Nice Boat Dennis. But it could look better after it has the US-1 Ribbon inside the case too... :eek: It will then make it COMPLETE. You have a US-1 boat.... I would Go For It in 2008.... P/S.. If it just wont fit in @ the Wright House. It can find a Home @ the Warren House. Very nice Boat Dennis You sould be xtremely proud of it. sweeeeeeeet !! jw

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Joe,

Nice Nice Boat Dennis. But it could look better after it has the US-1 Ribbon inside the case too... :eek: It will then make it COMPLETE. You have a US-1 boat.... I would Go For It in 2008.... P/S.. If it just wont fit in @ the Wright House. It can find a Home @ the Warren House. Very nice Boat Dennis You sould be xtremely proud of it. sweeeeeeeet !! jw

Thanks for the kind words Joe. Maybe one of these days she'll get to hit the water again. I just have too many irons in the fire to throw the appropriate amount of resources at her.

Back