Picco .45 Manufacturer's Specifications

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FarhodAzarbaydjani

Does Anyone have the original manufacturer's specs for the Picco .45? (ie, EGT, RPM, Bore & Stroke) I know Picco made up to 5 different variations of the same motor, but I can't find didly on the net, so if you've got 'em, I would greatly appreciate it.

Does Anyone have the original manufacturer's specs for the Picco .45? (ie, EGT, RPM, Bore & Stroke) I know Picco made up to 5 different variations of the same motor, but I can't find didly on the net, so if you've got 'em, I would greatly appreciate it.
Hi Farhod,

I think there have been four or five main variants - plus some further sub-variants.

Bore, stroke etc, for the later models is still on the Picco website http://www.teampicco.com/Motori/p45-rmarine.html

Still not updated with pic's of this year's models - although feedback is that the internals are the same.

The original Picco .45s had different geometry - larger bore, shorter stroke, and fewer ports - two transfers plus two boost ports. Something like 21.7mm bore x 20.2mm stroke I think. Not sure about the bore/stroke geometry of the silver head EXR, or "old" blue head EXR variants.

To the best of my knowledge, Picco don't publish performance figures for their larger engines.

Ian

Back