• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

phil thomas ss45 and calcraft 20

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tunnel290

I have a Phil Thomas ss 45 for sale. Is brand new never been in the water. I have only put a primer coat on it. Comes with all speedmaster hardware, dick tyndall turn fin, walt barney ss tank, cam 45 with gareghty mods(Motor as about 1/2 gallon of fuel threw it) shoboat props, andy parabolic pipe and header,starter belt, servos. 725.00 plus shipping OBO!! Everthing is brand new!!

Calcraft 20 with ss nova rossi all hardware, custom paint, prop,servos,and other asseccories. 325.00 plus shipping

sullivin dynotron starte 50.00 plus shipping

Please rpley to post on board to keep everthing fare. I will not reply to instant message. i want to keep it fare for everyone.

wow... Out Christmas shopping for a couple of hours, and 3rd in line for CalCraft pics...!

Please send some to: [email protected] if not already sold... Thanks!

Duane

I have a Phil Thomas ss 45 for sale. Is brand new never been in the water. I have only put a primer coat on it. Comes with all speedmaster hardware, dick tyndall turn fin, walt barney ss tank, cam 45 with gareghty mods(Motor as about 1/2 gallon of fuel threw it) shoboat props, andy parabolic pipe and header,starter belt, servos. 725.00 plus shipping OBO!! Everthing is brand new!!
Calcraft 20 with ss nova rossi all hardware, custom paint, prop,servos,and other asseccories. 325.00 plus shipping

sullivin dynotron starte 50.00 plus shipping

Please rpley to post on board to keep everthing fare. I will not reply to instant message. i want to keep it fare for everyone.
STILL NEEDS THOSE PICS TO [email protected] ON THE CAL .21

Back