Peter's & May

• Thread starter Douglas P Shepherd
  • Start date
Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D

Douglas P Shepherd

Does anybody have the exact Color Codes for the 2010 Peter's and May ? Thanks Doug S.

Peter\'s and May.jpg

I emailed them a while back and they gave me the codes. I was going to do that boat, but changed my mind.

Here are the paint codes.

the Chartreuse is House of Kolors NE508

The Red is Viper Red Deltron 2000 DBC 73840

The Blue is Honda Vivid Blue Deltron 2000 DBC 902043

I emailed them a while back and they gave me the codes. I was going to do that boat, but changed my mind.

Here are the paint codes.

the Chartreuse is House of Kolors NE508

The Red is Viper Red Deltron 2000 DBC 73840

The Blue is Honda Vivid Blue Deltron 2000 DBC 902043
Thanks you,I scanned the color's on boat when it was in Madison. I knew the House of Kolors NE-508 and the Blue. But the red was lost from the scanner Thanks again Doug

Last edited:
Who are you getting your deals from I've been looking for some for a sport 20.

Thanks,

Tim

Here is a freshly painted 1:10 version of the 2010 U-37(T-4)

Peters&May.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Doug may be in the lead in this race. He'll probably be the first of the three P&M sets I'm doing to hit the water. Although he will be the only T4. The other two are Lelands

Very nice kolroy!
It's 65deg here today and Spring is in the AIR!!! :rolleyes: Motors are freash off the Dino making some real nice power and the Props are almost ready. The 2010 Peter's and May is almost ready for some Paint. The 2011 District 14 scale race season should be one to remember. :D Doug

Last edited:
Very nice kolroy!
It's 65deg here today and Spring is in the AIR!!! :rolleyes: Motors are freash off the Dino making some real nice power and the Props are almost ready. The 2010 Peter's and May is almost ready for some Paint. The 2011 District 14 scale race season should be one to remember. :D Doug
LOL..can't wait to see pic's of the new toy Doug :)

Very nice kolroy!
LOL..can't wait to see pic's of the new toy Doug :)
Mike McKight sent me some Great Decals for this 2010 P&M race boat. The hull and parts are in final prime and will be ready for paint very soon. I had to make some new parts and I also Blue Printed this boat top and bottom. Paint will start flying very shortly. Doug Shepherd Madison, IN.

Looking forward to seeing it completed Doug. I know you do awesome work! maybe post some progress pics?

Great paint scheme.

I also got some fantastic graphics from Mike McKnight for my 2010 U-13 Spirit of Detroit. Great customer service from Mike.

I'm still trying to swallow the fact that another "Custom" graphics supplier made me some terrible decals that apparently are "non refundable" Most have a colored backround that makes them look like they were made by a kid in art class,but, that is another story.....

2h2gv20.jpg

Keep us posted on your progress.

Back