Perry needle valve

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Webb

Has anyone tried the Perry remote needle valve? Looks compact but I'm leery about trying something I'm not familiar with.

Ken

What size motor are you using it on. They are a graet mixture control but only for small engines unless you do some modifications to them.

dont be leary,,,,gary conley makes killer products.....look him up,,, owns conley precision,,and the perry line....he makes killer perry fuel pumps too....stand up guy,,ive delt and spoken with him on several occasions....im not familiar with that specific valve,,,but i can tell you it will be a good product...

alden

I used them for years. The only problem that I found was it was too sensative with my radio. I fixed the problem by putting the pushrod right against the hub of the servo arm. I used a sullivan cleaves and cut off the side without the pin. I then drilled a hole in the arm right next to the hub. Push the pin in and put on the little keeper C clip under the arm. Worked great.

Mike

Latest posts

Back