paypal trouble?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

not2bright

is anyone else haveing paypal trouble just trying to get an acount where you can send money? i have been on this f****** computer for 2 hours and still cannot figure out how get my credit card to work so i can send money to grim for the tunnel cowl. i am so pissed at this whole freaking thing :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

maybe tomarrow :unsure:

Joel

Can't he take your card over the phone........ :huh: I hope so because I'm going to order Monday.....

Last edited by a moderator:
what specifically is the problem. usually paypal transactions go very smooth. what product are you trying to buy?

paypal accounts take a few days to set up due to security. You have to verify a couple of small deposits made into your bank account to activate your paypal account. If that's what you are trying to do.... :( Do you have an account, or are you trying to send money with a card somehow?

im trying to change the card i have on my account.i was using my moms but i got a credit card now and i wanted to switch and it wants some number from my statment. i need the cowl like soon. anyways does grim take just a credit card number over the phone or something?

it probally want the lest 3 numbers of your account number whch are located on the BACK of your credit card ...it list you card number and there are 3 number at the ned of your number that are not on the front of the card.

Back