• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Pay-n-Pak Sport 20 rtr

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

[email protected]

Ready to run Dumas pay-n-Pak /new older style K& .21 engine. Boats complete, add your tx/rx favorite battery and go

$200 or best offer

here are some pix

The original builder sanded parts of the sponsons. Why, I don't know but touch up paint will be easy to do

I have a spare cowl for it to that's only been primered.

more pix

here are some pix

The original builder sanded parts of the sponsons. Why, I don't know but touch up paint will be easy to do

I have a spare cowl for it to that's only been primered.

more pix
Hi,

Don't mean to hijack your post but I am building the same boat. Can you tell me how you route the tuned pipe?

Also, I can not decide whether to build the wing. I supposed it will not survive a blow over --- something I am very good at doing.

Thanks,

Kez

Last edited by a moderator:
Kez,

I didn't build this boat, just bought for my sons to race but their sports are year round and now we hardly play boats at all. As for the wing, I wouldn't add it. It'll never survive a flip and since it's not adjustable will probably create drag

Back