• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts lot for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jstew0903

Here is a parts lot I want to sell. If you have any questions let me know. There are 5 quick release ball links. The 2 glow plugs are new, they are mc-9 mccoys. The flex shafts are for the Irwin/REK lower. Prop shaft and the control arm is for a 7.5 K&B outboard. I believe the remote needles are Fuel doctors(one is missing the arm)and the one is a Carl Brey(very nice needle) Two new Irwin hopper tanks. Make reasonable offer.

Ball Links SOLD

Prop Nuts SOLD

Glow plugs SOLD

Prop Shaft SOLD

Irwin Tanks SOLD

Irwin cables SOLD

Needle valves SOLD

Jason

DSC03086.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a parts lot I want to sell. If you have any questions let me know. There are 5 quick release ball links. The 2 glow plugs are new, they are mc-9 mccoys. The flex shafts are for the Irwin/REK lower. Prop shaft and the control arm is for a 7.5 K&B outboard. I believe the remote needles are Fuel doctors(one is missing the arm)and the one is a Carl Brey(very nice needle) Make reasonable offer.

Jason
I will PM about a couple of the third channels

Here is a parts lot I want to sell. If you have any questions let me know. There are 5 quick release ball links. The 2 glow plugs are new, they are mc-9 mccoys. The flex shafts are for the Irwin/REK lower. Prop shaft and the control arm is for a 7.5 K&B outboard. I believe the remote needles are Fuel doctors(one is missing the arm)and the one is a Carl Brey(very nice needle) Make reasonable offer.

Jason
I will PM about a couple of the third channels
Jason, PM sent for the two Erwin tanks. Richard D

Have you sold the hopper tanks yet? Could you be so nice to give me some measurements of them. They may be be to wide for a my cowl, that's why I'm asking. Thanks.

I still have the fuel valves left also. 35.00 for all 4 if someone else wants them.

Jason

Latest posts

Back