• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

parts for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jydracing

Supporting Member
Hi All was doing a little cleaning up in the shop and found a few things that i do not need so here they are.

Two throttle exaust fits K&B 7.5..30.00 ea

Rossi 21 piranna sorry about spelling. Outboard conversion needs flywheel.....150.00

Has beed ran but not broke in yet still tight.

Also have outboard pipes on ebay Auction numbers 120328073619 and 120328075473

I will post pic tonight of engine and throttle exaust or can email them. all prices except for ebay include shipping in the us thanks Jimmy

I Thought that my prices were great 30.00 cheaper than the HTB pipe. Maby i need to raise my prices to be more in line. SEE Ya Jimmy

[/quote

Yeah I'll buy one too,, its been a long time since I had one. I haven't ever bought anything on ebay, sent you an email instead.

J-dub

JimmyThe pipes look like Irwin stamp pipes.

Dave Roach
i have 2 of jimmy's pipes. while they look similar to irwin pipes, they are different. i have irwin pipes also. side by side, you can see the differences in taper, diameter & length. very good pipes (both makers), imho.

sprinkle some of chriscrash's fairy dust on that one & it will look dufferent.................. :blink:

lol..... jerry you kill me....lol...... :lol: ... if you try one on a tt let me know how it works.....robin,,,how do they run on your ka-boom's?????

alden

very similar to an irwin, just not as abrupt a burst in power, when they stage. same top end, just smoother transition, better mill..

lol..... jerry you kill me....lol...... :lol: ... if you try one on a tt let me know how it works.....robin,,,how do they run on your ka-boom's?????

alden
The Irwin worked well on the TT O/B's,,, I sleeved the stinger down a little and made it longer to build more heat in the motor.

I've had several over the years,, guys like you got most of them,, and a couple went to the bottom.

I haven't had one for a long time,, the GadjetCraft kinda took over the short strokes that I ran and the SB "HP" has worked well on the long stroke's for me.

Sure would like to have one again before they're gone for good,, or for bad.

alden
The Irwin worked well on the TT O/B's,,, I sleeved the stinger down a little and made it longer to build more heat in the motor.

I've had several over the years,, guys like you got most of them,, and a couple went to the bottom.

I haven't had one for a long time,, the GadjetCraft kinda took over the short strokes that I ran and the SB "HP" has worked well on the long stroke's for me.

Sure would like to have one again before they're gone for good,, or for bad.

please jerry,,,,dont speak that word,,,,,,,,,GADJETCRAFT.................... where o where has my little pipe gone,,,o where o where could it be?????? if i could get my hands on one of them pipes .... i would pad lock that thing to the OB so she would never get lost,,,,or just slap it in a safe for good keeping... :p

oh ya by the way,,,,,,,,sorry for jacking your thread man,,,,, ;)

gadjetcraft? i have 1 of those B) ! look in my albums, alden. in the background of the pics of the blue .40 crackerbox.

Latest posts

Back