Outboard Tunnels - who is going to Penrith on Sun 7/5/06

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kesso2118

Hi Guys,

I've just posted this on the Aussie Intlwaters site as well.

I'm just wondering who is going to the Practice Day on Sunday, I really want to "bend your ears" and get your advice on what sort of hull I should buy to help me get into racing.

Also, want to talk engine set up and I'm looking to get new Radio gear.

I'm really "hanging out" to get out their on Sunday and get your advice.

When I was there in March I had a quick talk to Tim & Gino and I've had a yak with Mark Johnston on the phone. I haven't met Greg Mortlock yet. Are any of you guys going to be there??

Thanks,

Hi Guys,

I've just posted this on the Aussie Intlwaters site as well.

I'm just wondering who is going to the Practice Day on Sunday, I really want to "bend your ears" and get your advice on what sort of hull I should buy to help me get into racing.

Also, want to talk engine set up and I'm looking to get new Radio gear.

I'm really "hanging out" to get out their on Sunday and get your advice.

When I was there in March I had a quick talk to Tim & Gino and I've had a yak with Mark Johnston on the phone. I haven't met Greg Mortlock yet. Are any of you guys going to be there??

Thanks,

Hmmmmm! sounds like another tunnel racer in the making! welcome aboard. Sorry but its a bit too far away from me to make it this month. Tim, MJ, Greg and Gino will show you all the good stuff!

Dave

Adelaide

Thanks for the reply Dave.

I might have to come knockin' on your door soon, I've my new CMB .21 Powerhead out of the box and I'm keen to see it hangin' off the back of a boat. I'm gonna need a pipe for it pretty soon.

James

If you are going to go with a 7.5 tunnel and dont want to build one my choices

would be a War head or the HTB 2.

I dont know if the warhead tunnel is being built yet it may still be a prototype. On the

other hand the HTB tunnel would be the way to go MOD or Stock engine.

I dont know if the warhead tunnel is being built yet it may still be a prototype. On the

Joe,

I will be running a CMB .21

I've heard of the HTB but I'm not aware of the Warhead. Where can I get more info on them?

Thanks,

James

Joe,

I will be running a CMB .21

I've heard of the HTB but I'm not aware of the Warhead. Where can I get more info on them?

Thanks,

James
Me,

it's mod 7.5 boat. At this stage, still to be released by Vans Racing.

Later

MJ

Hi Guys

Yes ill be there and will be happy to help,

ill have the Villian and the Bandit 7.5 on Sunday.

Greg

ill be there the ts2 is nearly ready to hit the water just need fuel tank and a few thing but ill bring

bring it with me so i can get some pointers of you guys

regards

ian

Back