OT: Snow

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piper_chuck

Found this at a joke site. Hope the filter catches any potty words I missed...

Diary Entries

AUG. 12 Moved to our new home in Ohio. It is so beautiful here. The

hills are so majestic. I can hardly wait to see them with snow covering

them. I love it here.

OCT. 14 Ohio is the most beautiful place on Earth. The leaves are turned

all the colors and shades of red and orange. Went for a ride through the

beautiful hills and saw some deer. They are so graceful, certainly they

are the most wonderful animal on Earth. This must be paradise. I love it

here.

NOV. 11 Deer season will start soon. I can't imagine anyone wanting to

kill such a gorgeous creature. Hope it will snow soon, I love it here.

DEC. 2 It snowed last night. Woke up to find everything blanketed in

white. It looks like a postcard. We went outside and cleaned the snow off

the steps and shoveled the driveway. We had a snowball fight (I won), and

when the snowplow came by, we had to shovel the driveway again. What a

beautiful place. I love Ohio.

DEC. 12 More snow last night. I love it. The snowplow did his trick

again to the driveway. I love it here.

DEC. 19 More snow last night. Couldn't get out of the driveway to get to

work. I am exhausted from shoveling. F$#king snowplow.

DEC. 22 More of that white shxt fell last night. I've got blisters on my

hands from shoveling. I think the snowplow hides around the corner and

waits till I'm done shoveling. Asshole.

DEC. 25 Merry F$#king Christmas! More friggen snow. If I ever get my

hands on that sonofabitch who drives that snowplow, I swear I'll kill the

bastard. Don't know why they don't use more salt on the roads to melt the

f$#king ice.

DEC. 27 More of that White Shxt last night. Been inside for 3 days except

for shoveling out the driveway after that snowplow goes through every time.

Can't go anywhere, cars stuck in a mountain of that White Shxt. The

weatherman says to expect another 10" of the shxt again tonight. Do you

know how many shovels full 10" of snow is?

DEC. 28 The f$#king weatherman was Wrong. We got 34" of that white shxt

this time. At this rate it won't melt before the middle of next summer.

The snowplow got stuck up the road and that bastard came to the door and

asked to borrow my shovel. After I told him I had broken six shovels

already shovelling the white shxt he pushed into my driveway, I broke my

last one right over his f$#kin' Head!

JAN. 4 Finally got out of the house today. Went to the store to get food

and on the way back damned deer ran out in front of the car and I hit it.

Did about $3000.00 worth of damage to the car. Those fucking beasts should

be killed. Wished the hunters had got them all last November.

MAY 3 Took the car to the garage in town. Would you believe the

motherf$#ker is rusting out from all the goddamn salt they put on the

roads?

MAY 10 Moved to Florida. I can't imagine anyone in their right mind

wanting to live in the God-forsaken state of Ohio.

Last edited by a moderator:
that's good chuck, and exactly why i chose n. va. imo, the right mix of summer's moderate temps, and not having snow up to the gutters in the winter. i love it up here :rolleyes: :p !

Oh.....

I had to wipe the tears from my eyes I was laughing so hard. I moved here to Michigan,right in the lakeshore snow belt from Clearwater Florida.

What was I thinking!

But there's no traffic :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

What in the he!! were ya'll thinking??? :lol:
I read the same thing about moving from CA to UT about 8 years ago before I moved here. It's all true-missed a deer by about 6 inches when I had 700 miles on my new truck. Snow plow driver waits till I get in bed and pushes a 2 foot berm in my driveway. 4 wheel drive+V-8+heavy right foot=no problem.

Well as much as it must suck to be snowed in and freezing your azzes off tonight, Im wearing shorts and a tee shirt and Im headed to the marina to slay one of the 25+ snook I counted laying around the dock today "sunning"- LOL. Its a warm 75 + here in Tampa. Were are gonna have a cold snap Friday 62 I think.... ;) :p

Well as much as it must suck to be snowed in and freezing your azzes off tonight, Im wearing shorts and a tee shirt and Im headed to the marina to slay one of the 25+ snook I counted laying around the dock today "sunning"- LOL. Its a warm 75 + here in Tampa. Were are gonna have a cold snap Friday 62 I think.... ;) :p
Gee Andy, Sorry to hear about the cold snap. What's a snook?

Joe, it looks like it's just another false alarm again. We were supposed to get a lot of snow again as we're under yet another snow warning until 7:00 PM Friday night. I'll let you know if it's coming your way.

Walt probably lives in the worst weather county in Michigan as they not only get the fun lake effect stuff but it's the prime spot for the clippers coming down from Canada.

I'll still take this place over Buffalo, the shallow water in Lake Erie really messes with them!

Let's not talk about snow. Right now, I-90 is closed in the Cascades and every other route requires chains. I was lucky in that I got less than 3" on Sunday and now it's all melted. Now if the weather would just warm up to over 45* or the people that moved up from Florida, California or the Southern States in general would learn to drive on snow and ice, I'd be a happy camper. Needless to say, I love it here :D

driving and dealing with snow really hasn't been an issue for this ex-fl. boy. but i prepared. i bought a mitsubishi expo awd van and a mitsubishi 4x4 truck, with a snow plow. all in how you approach it, to some extent....... but this morning, i had 3/4" of ice, that's of whole 'nuther ball of wax. i'm at work, made it safey, at 20 mph! that's a long slow ride, 16 miles, just to town! everybody be safe out there, in this nasty weather - except you, drew, you go fishing for the rest of us. GOOD LUCK! snook remind me of stripers, as far as the fight. lots of fun. i grew up on a canal in miami that ran from the everglades to biscayne bay, killer fishing in the 50's & 60's!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh Ya? I've been there in August....I'll take the snow! Would talk more except I gotta go shovel off the g^%$ da%$ porch again <_< <_< <_<

Oh Ya? I've been there in August....I'll take the snow! Would talk more except I gotta go shovel off the g^%$ da%$ porch again <_< <_< <_<
Now you know WHY I moved from Ohio and Indiana to Alabama in the summer and on to Flordia for the winter. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Walt Barney

Back