OT New right Hip

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carlnoki

Well guys, i am finally home from having total right hip replacement surgery.

I am taking things slowly right now and have been visited by the home care phys. therapist

to start training on the post-op recovery.

As a side benefit, i havent smoked since the day before surgery (Dec 1) and havent even given it

a passing thought.

Will be glad to get back up to par and doing some new projects in the garage for the new season next

year.

Carl

Well guys, i am finally home from having total right hip replacement surgery.

I am taking things slowly right now and have been visited by the home care phys. therapist

to start training on the post-op recovery.

As a side benefit, i havent smoked since the day before surgery (Dec 1) and havent even given it

a passing thought.

Will be glad to get back up to par and doing some new projects in the garage for the new season next

year.

Carl
Wont be long and you will be doing the Hokey Pokey left foot in right foot out........ Get well my friend maybe we can make the same race sometime Mikey

Great news Carl, now you can hug the bouy's.
ohmy.gif
Go fast, turn right!!!!!
biggrin.gif
See you in the spring. Hammer

Good to hear you are doing OK.....did you get the latest model hip joint, the one with the GREASE FITTING, with regular schedule maintence it last a lot longer.
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Charles

Glad to hear that you are back home, Carl. Don't push things too much this early, but listen to the theraPEST (!) and what they want you to do. We'll see you at the races next year!

Dick

Glad to hear that you are back home, Carl. Don't push things too much this early, but listen to the theraPEST (!) and what they want you to do. We'll see you at the races next year!

Dick
Ya got all winter to heal Carl, so take it easy. Plus maybe you'll get lucky like I did years ago when I busted up both wrists in a fall, my female therapist was SMOKIN' HOT!!! Yup, I never missed a session and was always early for my appointments. :D

get well carl.

dad went thru surgery to and can tell you all about it.. it is tuff but take your time.. AND DO YOUR EXERCISES.. if you don't you WILL pay for it in the long run..

chris

yeah guys,

i am not really planning on doing much at all over the next couple of months.

Got a call from teh Hartford and they have granted the short term dis. claim i submitted.

i am following all instructions for phys therapy thats for sure

carl

good to hear you're doing well, carl. it will be good to see you at more races next year, enjoying yourself & NOT SUFFERING!!! get well, & enjoy the holidays. see ya at the pond :D .

Dick
Ya got all winter to heal Carl, so take it easy. Plus maybe you'll get lucky like I did years ago when I busted up both wrists in a fall, my female therapist was SMOKIN' HOT!!! Yup, I never missed a session and was always early for my appointments.
biggrin.gif
Carl, I spent 4 days in a hospital this year and 9 days in a health and rehab for my feet. So many beautiful gals at the Health and rehab. I was kinda sad when they told me to GO HOME!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Wishing you a speedy recovery!

Glenn

I second the thought on the smoking. No sense in starting back up. You'll feel so much better if you don't. Heck, you may even live a little longer. ;) Get better and back to racing.

Mike

hey guys;

the non smoking thing is one of my main goals and it has been 11 days now and i had forgotten about it

until i read this thread . LOL

any ways, YES my home Therapist is ONE FINE MAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MY wife is at home for at least this week and is keeping one eye on her when she comes knocking for another visit. <_< <_<

as far and races go this year there are a couple i know i will not be going to, but plan on making the remainder

of the rest.

Carl

Latest posts

Back