OT - IMPBA site infected

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Hydro

I just went and visited the IMPBA site and I get a warning from my anti virus that the site is infected with a Trojan.

this is the info I get from my system:

HTML/Infected.WebPage.Gen

Description:

A common attack against the web infrastructure can be the infection of harmless web pages. Some malware changes every HTML file stored on the disc and adds a link (very often an IFrame) to a site hosting malicious code. Other attacks can aim for the web servers and try to insert forwarding to the pages hosted there. The owner of these pages is advised to take them offline. Fix the hole (either on his own PC or on the server), check the pages for infections, clean them and go online again. Infected Web Pages often contain additional Iframe, Object or Script Tags. The Script Tags often contain encrypted Code.

can some of you go check and see if you get the same thing, if some of you have the Avira Antivir program you should see it, I am unsure of the others.

that site has never done that before and I have been running the program for 10 years, my confidence in this program is 125%

I have advised one of the district personnel to check it out.

Thanks guys,

Dan.

Kevin and John have informed the web master so they are aware of the issue. Really depends on how tight your virus scaning is set is what I was told.

Back