• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Orlic 21 carb and various pipes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Murany

From the top down

1. Cooper S pipe. Pipe has a razor blade line in it that you can see in the pic. $60 shipped. SOLD TO RON

2. Carbon 21 pipe. Unsure of maker. 3.5 inches from front to the front of the pressure fitting hole. $40 shipped. SOLD TO RON

3. Novarossi 45 nitro pipe. 50901. Paint missing at stinger from muffler. $60 shipped

4. Macs 45 nitro pipe. Small ding before rear cone starts. $35 shipped.

5. Orlic 21 Novarossi carb to the left. .350 bore. I recieved the body from a guy and had to make the spray bar so it is not one of Frank's spray bars. Carb worked well but I no longer run those engines. $70 shipped. SOLD TO RON

First I'll take it posted in this thread ONLY gets it. PMs only for payment and shipping.

Shipping is in US only. Buyer pays international shipping.

Thanks

Dave

20151016_190828.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I will take the orlic carb, carbon pipe, and s pipe. PM me total and your PayPal. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi John,

I am not sure. There is about .75 inches of straight section with a length from tip to weld of 6 inches.

Thanks

Dave

Back