Orlando Winter Nats Tshirts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ain'tSkered racing

OK guy here are the pic's of the 2013 winter nats tshirts. They will be on a charcoal gray tshirt with full back picture and front has pocket size culvert Dodgers emblem as always. Please pre order your shirt and pay via [email protected] paypal account to make sure you have one resevered. I dont want to leave any one out. These are some great looking shirts and we will also have long sleve tshirts and hoodies as well this year.

tshirt

S-XL =15.00

XXL = 16.00

XXXL =18.00

Long sleeve tshirts

S-XL =18.00

XXL =19.00

XXXL =21.00

Hoodies

S-XL =25.00

XXL =26.00

XXXL =28.00

We will also be offering a SALE buy two tshirts for the price of 25.00 )for short sleeve only triple x and up add 6 bucks for both shirts)

There are also bigger sizes avialble please let me know if you need any thanks, Raul

tn.jpg

display.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Raul

The sale price is good for all sizes and styles...??? Looking to do 1 Short and 1 long in triplex.

Last edited by a moderator:
No bud triple x is 3 bucks more for each sorry. I just noticed i forgot to put sale 2 for 25 are on short sleeve only

It wasnt the traxx boat it started as the real outter limmit boat that looks like that. But i guess taxx had same idea lol

Back