Optional Carb for a Nova Rossi 2000

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rch2oracer

Can anyone out there tell me if a differant carb will fit on the Rossi 2000 Engine. Mines junk and need a replacment for it. Would like to get one with the remote 3rd channel Neddle. Not Sure if the Carb from the new Rossi engine would work. Looking to buy Complete carb if possiable or parts to fix mine. I would need the Barrel screw for sure and posiable the barrel itself. I slao have a posting in the for sale section

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone out there tell me if a differant carb will fit on the Rossi 2000 Engine. Mines junk and need a replacment for it. Would like to get one with the remote 3rd channel Neddle. Not Sure if the Carb from the new Rossi engine would work. Looking to buy Complete carb if possiable or parts to fix mine. I would need the Barrel screw for sure and posiable the barrel itself. I slao have a posting in the for sale section
Call or email Mr Bill McGraw,the dand j is the very best you can get. www.rossisales.com

Ive been trying Rossi Sales and also my local hobby shop has been trying bet get a hold of Rossi sales but no answer. dand J is the a differant carb or a typo ???? brand J ???

Last edited by a moderator:
Ive been trying Rossi Sales and also my local hobby shop has been trying bet get a hold of Rossi sales but no answer. dand J is the a differant carb or a typo ???? brand J ???
Its D and J carb you can get it with an os needle. The needle will adjust from fat>rich to screamin lean Call Bill on monday i talked to him yesterday.....Mike

Ive always liked the black CMB carb on the nova rossi. works really well and it has a low speed needle that makes it very user friendly.

~James

Back