OPS 90 info

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SKCS

Aquired a new OPS 90 and need parts break down and some pipe info.

Also this engine has a needle valve, my HB 61 setup didn't should I purchase a new controller and an additional servo to control the needle valve when running?

Any where or anyone want an older HB 61. This was in the Dumas when I bought her, and is stuck to the mounting hardware.

Not a racer, just running in the sea water off coast of Turkey.

They don't have PVC pipe here in Turkey to build a stand, is there a place to purchase material in a kit to build stand for a Dumas 45 deep vee?

Dual rudder VS single rudder, has anyone purchased dual VOA rudder system from Marine Specalities out of Houston and how did it work?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
SKCS said:
this engine has a needle valve, .... should I purchase a new controller and an additional servo to control the needle valve when running?
They don't have PVC pipe here in Turkey to build a stand, is there a place to purchase material in a kit to build stand for a Dumas 45 deep vee?

For the OPS remoteneedle ... you don't have to buy a new transmitter or reciever .

Just try to find the spot where the leverarm should be , when running smooth ,

and hold that leverarm in possition by attaching a clevis and a piece of wire that is secured anywhere.

You can still use the 'topknob' for fine adjusting the fuelflow.

For the stand ... on this board (or Jim's) there is a guy that produce PVC stands ,

maybe you can order it as a "ready to glue" kit.

I'm going to try to find the right link (search this forum) for you .

Last edited by a moderator:
SKCS said:
Aquired a new OPS 90 and need parts break down and some pipe info. 
Also this engine has a needle valve, my HB 61 setup didn't should I purchase a new controller and an additional servo to control the needle valve when running?

Any where or anyone want an older HB 61.  This was in the Dumas when I bought her, and is stuck to the mounting hardware.

Not a racer, just running in the sea water off coast of Turkey.

Dual rudder VS single rudder, has anyone purchased dual VOA rudder system from Marine Specalities out of Houston and how did it work?

Thanks

102819[/snapback]

Back