• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

OPS 90, 67, and parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tnrcboatracer

Supporting Member
Time to thin down some of this stuff.

OPS90 with 1/4" Aeromarine collet., OEM header, and spare header gasket. compression is as new (super bump at TDC) - $300

OPS90 rod circlip NIP - $4

OPS90 rod needles NIP - $12

OPS90 front housing, excellent seal bore, will install new WIB bearings for buyer - $60

OPS90 rotor drive, used - $10

Bundle all of the OPS90 items - $360

OPS67 Converted DF motor NIB (have 2 ea) - $235 (w/ aeromarine collet) OPS67 used drum rotor motor, Excellent compression, billet front bearing hsg, slide valve carb, Aeromarine collet - $200

OPS67 used disk rotor motor, Aeromarine carb, SQ drive, excellent compression - $175

OPS67 head buttons many new and lightly used, various CC sizes. - $17(new), $10 (used)

OPS67 twin plug head button and cap - $25 OPS67 disk housing/rotor(many) - $15

OPS67 speed crank (Tungsten slugged) - $40

Several P/L sets of different types. All used - $20 ea

OPS rods (used) - $15 ea RPM rod (used) - $25

Twin plug head button/cap - $35 (new), $25 (lightly used)

Submerged (cooled) plug head caps - $20

Many other OPS 67 parts: gaskets, wrist pins, flywheels, assorted head shims, sleeve shims, front housings, rear housings/rotors, headers, exh cooling plates, carbs, Aluminum and brass flywheels,, etc. Just ask.

Thanks,

Jon

Last edited by a moderator:
What is the converted .67 DF motor NIB?

Can you send me pics of that plus the .67 Drum motor?

[email protected]

Thank you.

Chip
I'll send pics shortly. The DF is a Ducted Fan motor that is new in the box. These two motors have never seen fuel. The DF motor came with an aircooled head and propeller drive. It is the exact same as the marine internally. I've added a red head watercooled head cap and flywheel ass'y. I can provide it with either a high nitro or low nitro head button. Or you can specify the volume you want, and I'll see if I have one that size. .

Jon

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jon, Can you PM me with an amount for all the ops stuff you have? Thanks Tom I never got your other pm so I never replied

Back