• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

OPS .67 parts for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big roy

Hi Guys I have many OPS .67 parts for sale here, they are as listed:

OPS .67/80 rod, NEW bushed both ends $35.00

2 - RPM .67/80 rods NEW - $50.00 each On hold for Tall fella

5 sets of the good Bocca bearings for a 67/80 OPS - $30.00 per set

OPS NEW red cooling head - $20.00

NEW OPS .67/80 crank for disc motor - $60.00 on hold for Tall fella

NEW .67 back end with bearings installed - $50.00

Used front end with disc - $30.00I will be listing more OPS .45 & .67 parts soon, keep checking

ALL PARTS SOLD

Thanks,

Roy

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Big Roy .

This is a enquiry from Australia . You list 2 RPM 67 / 80 Rods - $US50.00 each and a new 67 / 80 Crankshaft for $US60.00 / needle or bush version ?. Do you also have any remote mixture setups for the slide carbies . According to a 1993 OPS Catalogue , it's p.n. 791 for the complete unit and 713 , 704 ,705 , 990 for the seperate parts . If you are prepared to sell outside America , can you send me a private message with a e - mail address . My private message section on International Waters doesn't like to send messages out .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Hello Big Roy .

I have found your private message / conversation about whether the crank is a needle or bush version . The type I want is the bush version . And another private message / conversation has just arrived with your e- mail address . You mention that you have the good Bocca bearings , are these the phenolic / nylon cage type .I will be in contact shortly .

Regards

Ian Baas

Tall Fella Racing

Australia

Last edited by a moderator:
Back