OMC Mod VP

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty

paint165.jpg

paint164.jpg

This one is going to be a raffle prize at the CMB South Carolina Championships in Charleston S.C. Oct. 6 & 7.

That Is such a killer looking hull! I want to buy one very soon...

Also OMC reminds me of OB johnrude power (Johnson/evinrude)

a raffle prize!!!! makes me want to drive down there, just to have a chance to win it. and just like all of your work, rusty, beautiful.

Rusty's brother Deryl has taken the plunge and changed from the K&B to the OS engine, a stock model. Here in Atlanta at the open water today it was smoking fast. Was staying fairly well on the water. He had to add some nose weight due to the speed but the OS is the ticket. Guess I am going to have make an engine change soon to keep up. RATS!

I know what that tells me.....the boat with the updated V pad (like yours) will handle the extra power.I think Deryl still has the flat pad on his. Time to get my OS out of the box and on the boat! :rolleyes:

I know what that tells me.....the boat with the updated V pad (like yours) will handle the extra power.I think Deryl still has the flat pad on his. Time to get my OS out of the box and on the boat! :rolleyes:

To compensate for the extra power, he had to add some weight (over 6 oz) to keep it on the water. It is fast by my Ms Brenda will win the weekend with 2 first places and one second place today. It is also quite fast with the OvalExpress Racing engine. I have nailed the starts and he has not and has been chasing me all day. LOL! But he will win the 20 and 40 tunnel classes so he has done well again.

Last edited by a moderator:

To compensate for the extra power, he had to add some weight (over 6 oz) to keep it on the water. It is fast by my Ms Brenda will win the weekend with 2 first places and one second place today. It is also quite fast with the OvalExpress Racing engine. I have nailed the starts and he has not and has been chasing me all day. LOL! But he will win the 20 and 40 tunnel classes so he has done well again.

Any footage???

I am sorry that none was taken that I know of. All of involved with the MOD-VP's were busy with racing or pit duty. We will get some at next month's CMB's race or in some practice sessions before the race.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back