Official NASCAR thread???

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There really wasn't The Big One but 2 smaller ones. Fox Sports said that most of the cars were part of a wreck at one time or another and a few of them several times. I don't think that Amelia is going to race again as they did a lot of work to get it ready for this one.

It was good to see Trevor Bane and some others that usually aren't up front doing very well today.

Danica should have gotten a pit road penalty but somehow didn't. The boys in the booth sounded like amateurs. Darrell was talking about the roof flaps not opening on Chris Buescher's car. No genius, they only open when the car goes backwards. Gordon couldn't figure out what Denny Hamlin was doing on pit road when he messed up.

LMAO when Jr's Steering wheel came off while driving. Bet he had to clean his draws after that.
default_biggrin.png
default_laugh.png
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jp06HvYCcw

Last edited by a moderator:
Hate seeing the 78 dominate that race and shoot themselves in the foot on the last stop - Zamn it man .............

78 on the pole this weekend.My advice MTJ drive like you stole the car an take a win!!!!!

Hey Hammer, don't forget the F-1 Grand Prix of Monaco. Watching it now, actually a **** good battle for the lead. Alonso Ricardo chasing Lewis Hamilton, just a couple car lengths gap! Some rain earlier, wet track, dry track, rain tires, dry tires, a variety of compounds - pretty interesting strategies playing out (-; 25 laps to go, & third place is closing in on the leaders.......Yassur, a primo day for race fans with 3 of the premier races in their respective series. NASCAR's longest, Indycar's oldest & most famous & F-1's most prestigious.

I wasn't going to say a thing until the checkered flag dropped as I didn't want to jinx him. He led the most laps of any racer at any race!

Congratulations Martin & team! Total domination start to finish! INCREDIBLE!
default_cool.png

Oh, and congratulations on the record(s)!
default_smile.png

don't forget the F-1 Grand Prix of Monaco. Watching it now, actually a **** good battle for the lead. Alonso Ricardo chasing Lewis Hamilton, just a couple car lengths gap! Some rain earlier, wet track, dry track, rain tires, dry tires, a variety of compounds - pretty interesting strategies playing out
yes, absolutely killer race in Monaco! Beautiful piece of driving by Lewis. To me, when it rains in F1 I can't wait to watch
default_smile.png

Martin Truex JR. WINS at Pocono Speedway!!
That was last years race! They showed that as today's race was cancelled because of rain and fog. It will be run tomorrow at Noon weather permitting. NHRA Drag racing has also been cancelled until tomorrow.

Back