OER

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rusty

paint169.jpg

paint171.jpg

paint170.jpg

Dang... that is freekin sweet. I cant wait to start building it!

Thanks again Rusty!!

~James

Wow nice looking boat. How hard are you going to go into traffic with that. 1st turn with 8 boats at the "Worlds"? Better stay on the outside.

Mic you must not know me that well. You can guarantee that boat will be in lane one on the first lap. Rusty has to pay the bills, so I keep him retainer. The first race for my little villain (that Rusty also painted) is currently missing 4 inches of front sponson tip, and it aint cause I stayed on the "outside".

:D

~James

Last edited by a moderator:
Mic you must not know me that well. You can guarantee that boat will be in lane one on the first lap. Rusty has to pay the bills, so I keep him retainer. The first race for my little villain (that Rusty also painted) is currently missing 4 inches of front sponson tip, and it aint cause I stayed on the "outside".
:D

~James
Let her fly I used extra hardner on that one!

Jay usually trys for lane 1/2. Course he also wants to get there before the crowd. I am usually trailing into the turn but usually come out 1st or 2nd on the back stretch. Rusty may need extra shop space in April. I'm thinking there gonna be some paint exchanged.

Jay usually trys for lane 1/2. Course he also wants to get there before the crowd. I am usually trailing into the turn but usually come out 1st or 2nd on the back stretch. Rusty may need extra shop space in April. I'm thinking there gonna be some paint exchanged.

Kinda like the team haulers in NASCAR lined up at the frame shop on Monday morning after Bristol- :eek: Rusty- Make some room-

Very nice looking boat by the way. Sent you a pm.

Hi James..

Youre missing these parts on the boat (villain) since the adventure in Sweden ?

See you this year also ?

tobbe... (yellow bandit , and my son with a yellow ts2 who we had to repair at the race,new flex from you.. )

Just so you might remember.. :)

Hi Tobbe! Yes, the villain got damaged in Sweden, but its fixed and ready to go now...

I will be racing the entire Swedish Championship series for Tunnels this year.

See you soon! ~James

Ok nice.. lets hope it will lots of competitors... Last race was wery good... as entries ond races...

What did you think about the course, and the program for the day ?

I thought both the course and the daily program was great! I had a blast, and have tried to talk the US gus into trying...

I am looking forward to the dock starts again, that was fun!

PS, I am also finishing up my 3.5cc and 15cc rigger, so I will have something to race both days!

~James

I thought both the course and the daily program was great! I had a blast, and have tried to talk the US gus into trying...
I am looking forward to the dock starts again, that was fun!

PS, I am also finishing up my 3.5cc and 15cc rigger, so I will have something to race both days!

~James
ok then you will be a busy man to, like some other of us.. cool

Back