O'Donnell Plugs?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mark, check my post in the other thread. I think they are pretty much dried up. Everyone I have talked to has said they cant get them anymore. So what they have, is it. Stupid move on O'Donnell's part IMHO

amainhobbies.com, has ODonnell, and just about any other brand of glow plugs, or as Jack ODonnell already mentioned buy them direct from the source.

Jack,

I wasn't sure if we could buy them direct. That is great news.

Thanks For Posting This Jack,

Mark Sholund

amainhobbies.com, has ODonnell, and just about any other brand of glow plugs, or as Jack ODonnell already mentioned buy them direct from the source.
If I was a betting man, I would have to say that amainhobbies will only have them until they are sold out............

Jack,

I do not think that anyone is saying that at all. There is frustration now that Tower is not selling them anymore. Where is there a reliable, economical and abundant source for the OD plugs? That is the real question for many of us. The OD plugs have proven themselves but we need to easily get them. Can you guide us on that please?

Rodney if you would have read a post about the plugs about a month ago it said ODonnel were making them and had alot in stock, these are great plugs and i dont see Jack stop making them.

No Jack, Im not at all. Just dont think you are supplying them to any suppliers. If you are still supplying Amainhobbies, please do set me straight. I know your not to tower anymore, phils no longer, stormer hobbies can no longer get them. Eric canto (hobby town) cant get them, all of the guys on ebay that I contacted, can no longer get them. Now that i have all that out there, YOU can set me straight.

Rodney if you would have read a post about the plugs about a month ago it said ODonnel were making them and had alot in stock, these are great plugs and i dont see Jack stop making them.
Robert, I did infact read that post. Just seems very funny to me that EVERYONE that USED to carry them, can no longer get them from there supplier........ Thats all......

Last edited by a moderator:
YA know once we figured what plugs work best we like em. I would not blame anyone over the issue with Tower not selling them. But I think if enough buy from Steve he will rather we buy from a distributor. Maybe we could get a group buy going

No Jack, Im not at all. Just dont think you are supplying them to any suppliers. If you are still supplying Amainhobbies, please do set me straight. I know your not to tower anymore, phils no longer, stormer hobbies can no longer get them. Eric canto (hobby town) cant get them, all of the guys on ebay that I contacted, can no longer get them. Now that i have all that out there, YOU can set me straight.
look at post #4

Mike and Others,

I thought IW could get a good size order together

And get ahold of Steve and see what kind of pricing

we can get as a group. I know I will not bankroll

$10,000.00 worth of plugs like I did five years ago.

Thanks For Reading,

Mark Sholund

I would be interested in 10 cards of plugs provided that they were the same price as Tower Hobbies used to sell them at.....the cheap sale price......

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell, Eric Canto used to sell them at 2.00 a plug, but you had to buy 100. That was a killer deal IMHO....

Latest posts

Back