O/T - E-Bay 1/8 scale -

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW! An 1/8 scale with an 0.18! IT must be that plastic prop that gets it up to 65mph............

Here's another one for eBay speed record book :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I see it has instructions that combine with a buggy instructions.

That is why i can do 65mph which must be on the highway in the back of a pick up

Going to the park that has a little pond plus a old bmx track.

"Nitro Powered Turbo Gas Nitro BOAT"

All they left out is the word "Supercharged" and they would have had it all covered....

~James

Don't you just love those sale terms and conditions. Basically, you bought it, you're stuck with it. Need parts? Lots of luck fella!-

Even if I think the Pro Boat boats are a POS, at least they have people trying to satisfy their customers. These e-sellers never see the crap that they sell and most are probably clueless as to what they're unloading. Give them a negative feedback and they'll tear you apart as they won't give you one until you say nice things about them first.

A RTR boat that does 65 wow i be the fastest boat alive with that only if it in the bed of my truck lol R&R Racing

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-HUGE-1-8-Scale-BOA...1QQcmdZViewItem
. Check out this awesome 1/8 scale- Turbo powered and 65mph - Dang Don , how did you miss this dream boat. 65MPH FROM AN .18 - Those guys on E-Bay have this stuff figured out-lol ;) But is it legal :wacko: :wacko:
I don't think I'm ready to step up to their level yet. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Plastic props Don- Thats how they do it. You could probably get a purple one to match the Joe's boat :lol: :lol: :lol:

Looks to be the budweiser 12 boat with a shiny paint job. Junk. Definately not 1/8 scale. Would be better off buying the Vegas.

Mike

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-HUGE-1-8-Scale-BOA...1QQcmdZViewItem
. Check out this awesome 1/8 scale- Turbo powered and 65mph - Dang Don , how did you miss this dream boat. 65MPH FROM AN .18 - Those guys on E-Bay have this stuff figured out-lol ;) But is it legal :wacko: :wacko:
DANG!!! If you guys can't figure out how this boat can be so fast, you are a bunch of IDIOTS. The engine is made out of anodized aluminum enforcement plate. I thought you guys knew your stuff. Boy was I wrong. :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back