• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

O.S .21 SE-MX

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hammerhead

I got my hands on a lot of engines. They are all out of production O.S. .21 SE-MX engines with pull starters.

They come in the box, brand new, never taken out of the plastic bag and with all the goodies that comes with them.

These include:

carb 2D type

flywheel

pull start assembly

universal joint for strait shaft

instructions (BILINGUAL)

sticker

tool set

Want 100 dollars each. This will include shipping to the states from Japan.

No trades

Large orders for dealers will get a deal, depends on how many units you want.

100 dollars is cheap!! These engines are not designed for all out racing, but if they are tuned properly, they can be raced. They will work great in the Dumas Pay n' Pak and many other models. Great, dependable, entry level engine, that doesn't require all the support equiptment to get it running.

I have 70 of them right here.

If you are interested, give me an email. I will discuss the method of payment

If you want them to put on ebay to make a few bucks, your more than welcome.

Hammer

With me, you would have to use type 2 as described in the above URL. ( Direct International Money Order) Costs you a 3 dollar service charge plus the stamps to send it to me.

Hammer

hammer....i'm interested!!

i talked with my dad about my BD [december 11th], and showed him some .21 monos, specifically the Speedmaster .21, and both of BBY's .21s........i'm pretty sure he's gonna go for it :)

i was thinking of going OS anyway, since they are cheaper than the MAC and NovaRossi, and i can get a more competetive powerplant once i get good at racing, i;m afraid a MAC would be wasted on me anyway. the only problem is, i wont have the money for a while, i'm still finishing my .18 [ havent got a fuel system, exhaust system, or some other stuff] but that will be solved by next week. can you give me an email address so we can talk more?

hey hammer..... how did you end up with 70 of them??

can your get the os rzm's as well??

or maybe i should ask what else can you get?

Hey Tom! They were originally going for about $190 a unit

At the shop that I regular. The same shop that is importing

the KING CRAFTS from Australia. Over the last few months, due to the Kingcraft I have been kind of given a back stage pass to his business. He had several large boxes on the floor of his shop. When I inquired, he said, that they were all O.S .21SE-MX engines. They OS company dumped them on him because they are out of stock. I told him that maybe I could get rid of them on the net. I found a good way (Thanks to my mom's researching efforts) to sell to the states and receive the payments in Japanese currency rather conveniently. I have always used this method in reverse Japan to the US, but I didn't know it could be done from the US to Japan. Now I know that it can. This Engine would be great for some local dealer's original RTR.

As far as other engines. I can get the RZ-M as well. I could also get you the VZ-M. I will check the prices for you. They VZ-M that has been converted to marine use would be definately a good deal for you, but I think I could only save you a few on the RZ-M. It has been discontinued as well, but the guy I deal with has about 200 of them in his warehouse. If you are talking numbers, I could get you about 20-30% off the Japanese price. Maybe we are talking in the ballpark of $150-160 for the RZ-M, and about $320 for the VZ-M.

Hammer

Laxmasta!

Have a bunch! Don't think they will be running out soon, so take your time. I'm sure I will have some left when you are ready to buy!

Hammer

great!!

i'm going to earn 130$ spending bucks this weekend, but i've got to get that stuff for my .18, too.........shouldn't be too long though, im definitely interested.

joe

looked on thier website and i didnt see the engine, but then i read ur post 'bout the engines being discontinued.....i guess that answers it!! i'm not really THAT interested in the stats and all anyway, i'm just trying to get a somewhat reliable engine to put in a .21 mono that i can fool around with and race some, just to get used to it, then i'll probably get a MAC or NR to really start going.

joe

Can you get headers for the engines? If so how much? Being side exhaust it would be harder to make a different one fit.

thanks

Hi guy's,

OS make a header for these engines (or used to) and macs also do one. Do not under rate these engines - they are an easy match for a K&B 3.5 but not up to the Italian engines. They do go pretty well though - somewhat dependes on what carbs are fitted as they have a small bore and a big bore version.

my $0.02

cheers

GT 8)

I can get you a header, but it will be about 25.00 extra.

The 100 bucks gets you what's in the box, and get it to your door, If you want extras you will have to pay extra.

Hammer

david,

why not save hammer the work and get a MAC one? they're perfectly nice, up to any standards there are, and reasonably priced. Tower's got about 15 different ones, half of those are for .21s...im sure you [and i] could find the right size.

joe

It's no hassle dave! but I'm sure you could get them a lot cheaper than I can. And I would imagine that Mac stuff is probably better than the o.s stuff anyway.

They are shiny when you polish them, too.

Hammer

Back