Novarossi outboard motors...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glenn Quarles

Supporting Member
Friends I was able to get two of Mark's OB conversion kits and will have two motors to sell as a complete ready to run OB powerhead. You have your choice of which motor (5 port, TX21M, or 35PLus) and choice of PTO style (either OS or K& B) . Cost will be the price of the motor plus the cost of the conversion ($250). So what is so great about that deal you ask... well I will do all the work to make sure everything fits correctly, I will mod the head volume, set the head clearence and mod the carb.

Cost:

- 5 port $465

- TX21M $590

- 35Plus $625

Thanks,

Glenn

I just finished doing the conversion for Top Fuel and all I can say is...NICE job Mark! The kit fit perfect! This is the best looking and fitting of all the conversions I have seen. I may have to start running an outboard again....

Glenn

I just finished doing the conversion for Top Fuel and all I can say is...NICE job Mark! The kit fit perfect! This is the best looking and fitting of all the conversions I have seen. I may have to start running an outboard again....

Glenn

Thank you Glenn, Glad you like them.

just received my ob conversion from glen and it looks sweet, i like the way the carb mod turned out also,can't wait to run it just have to wait for the ponds to thaw out first.

nice job glen

thanks

Img_0355.jpg

Img_0356.jpg

Back