• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale Novarossi and OPS 45 motors for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allan Long

Selling a Novarossi 45 with new piston and sleeve, Frank Orlic carbuerator. Second motor is OPS 45, also with an Orlic carbuerator.

$275 for Novarossi; $175 for OPS

Al

Attachments

• 20220323_102129.jpg
    20220323_102129.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 88
  • 20220323_101045.jpg
    20220323_101045.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 90
I just noticed you don't make the minimum for selling on IW. I am still interested but we need to clarify with the admins.

#1- There is a minimum 3 year I/W membership or 30 post requirement before any I/W member is allowed to post items for sale. We have always been all about promoting a brotherhood type atmosphere and unfortunately we have had instances of people taking advantage of that so now unless you have been an established I/W member for at least 3 years or you have accumulated 30 posts in other I/W forums you will not be allowed to sell any items.

I just noticed you don't make the minimum for selling on IW. I am still interested but we need to clarify with the admins.

#1- There is a minimum 3 year I/W membership or 30 post requirement before any I/W member is allowed to post items for sale. We have always been all about promoting a brotherhood type atmosphere and unfortunately we have had instances of people taking advantage of that so now unless you have been an established I/W member for at least 3 years or you have accumulated 30 posts in other I/W forums you will not be allowed to sell any items.
Reply: I have been a member previously for years, but had a problem with my profile and had to update. So now it looks like I'm a new member.

Reply: I have been a member previously for years, but had a problem with my profile and had to update. So now it looks like I'm a new member.
Update: I have contacted admins about this problem so they can adjust my long standing membership.

Cool where are you. Can send via PM. I am heading to Atlanta Sunday for the Spring NATS so a chance we can save on shipping and maybe I can give you cash and save on paypal fees. So yes I will take the Nova.
Thanks everyone

I live in Ontario Canada, so that won't work. We'll need to ship it. If you give me your address I will find out the cost.

Latest posts

Back