Novarossi 91 DD Marine Engine "Round 2"

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RonShaw

Vendor
Novarossi Marine USA
Novarossi 91 DD Marine Engine Round 2
I have additional 91 DD Engines in stock with more arriving next week. This next round of engines will be sold for the additional discounted price of $450 each. After this next round of sales, future orders from that point forward will be at the discounted price of $525.00. Don't miss this final opportunity for additional discounts on this new engine. Use discount code NOVA91DD$75 at check-out to get your $75.00 savings off of the engine. Please remember at these prices only one engine per person.
Happy 2016 from Novarossi Marine USA!!! We appreciate your business.

[email protected]

.91 TO-BE Direct Drive Marine Engine w/ Rear Exhaust 91 TO-BE Direct Drive Marine Engine with Turbo and Standard Head Button. Requires a rear exhaust header.
$525.00 $625.00 Buy now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you order this motor broke in from the factory?
default_blink.png
what cause broke??
default_huh.png

Buddy,

The factory is setup to pre-run the 21's and 46's for $75. They are special order only although I do have a few 12 MITO's with factory pre-run in stock. Once they are setup for the 91 DD pre-run and have a cost, I will let everyone know. Thanks.

Latest posts

Back