• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NovaRossi 46 DD package

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALLAN YUEN

I decided to sell my NR46 DD with std glow

it comes with in new four bearing bags, new shims , new O exhuast w spring , Piston/sleeve , MACS 45 quiet pipe with coupler and 5 glow plugs
It is very strong compression and good shape

Ask to sell $390.00 shipped

Allan

If you decide to split this package I would be interested in the pipe

Thanks

Bryon

Allen

You didn't answer my question.You have a pm

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Allen

You didn't answer my question.You have a pm

Dave
PM Sent
Allan this is your last warning. As per the rules all questions will be asked and answered on the thread-

#4- All questions, answers to questions, offers and counter offers will be posted on the for sale thread. No more p/m sent, etc. unless the item is already sold and buyer/seller are exchanging address or payment information. This is something that has been under consideration for some time and is being used on other model boating sites, it now applies here. Anyone who chooses to not follow this rule will get one warning, after that a nice time out (suspension) is likely if it happens again. Also if an item or items are being listed elsewhere state that in the original post, this will help reduce misunderstandings about an item getting sold on another forum, Facebook, etc.

The next time we see you post "p/m sent" in reply to a question you will be suspended. You have been warned before and are by far the worst when it comes to this issue. Follow the rules or you get a time out.

Your getting a great deal Albert, Allan bought this motor from me about a month back, I bought it new a year or so back, I barely broke it in and the intake drum broke and messed up the internals. NR warrantied all the internals, its all new again and has never been fired since the rebuild. I just pickled it in after run oil for the past year or so. I sold it because I simply had far too many great 45's in the drawer and they needed to used.

With all the parts he has include here it's a sweet deal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Allan,

Payment has been sent please let me know when you receive it.

Thanks AL
I will do when receive your money then will mail with tracking #

thanks
default_wink.png

Good Morning Allen,

Just wanted to touch base with you received engine & pipe all looks good .

Thank You!

Albert M

Latest posts

Back