novarossi 21

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DannyWeimer

i have a novarossie rx21 ls was last rebuilt in 1997 looking for a new piston an sleve were do i get them and whats a good part number

i stoped over to his house last night an fitted what he said was a short stroke so i still would like a long stroke a new set. i am haveing a hard time telling the difference but one liner fits all the way in one dont the only difference i c is the bore an the ban around the top

Last edited by a moderator:
Danny,

Measure the outside of the sleeve. The older NR's use a sleeve of .756 OD and are generally the 1990's models. The newer ones have a sleeve of .767 OD. You need to know which one you have. The piston OD is the same for both.

Glenn Quarles from TX is the US distributor of the NR product line and is on this site.

Mark Leyde (AKA Lights here on IW) is the US importer of the GO engines which are a clone of the NR's. They have parts that interchange with the newer NR's and includes the pistons at .767.

New P/S sets for the older version (.756) are hard to find. May have to get a new engine. NR's can be had for less than $300 and come in 5 or 7 port configuration and many other engine options. The GO can be had for about $200 and comes in 5 or 7 ports.

John

That is where ill have to start thank u. Don pointed out a close friend of mine has pistons for sale are long stroke an short stroke pistons the same from the rist pin to the top just have different od

Last edited by a moderator:
Back