• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nova T12-LT5-MP

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jay Skutle

Hello,

I have for sale a lightly used NR 12 RACE engine with header, I bought it from another IW member several months ago but have no use for it now so away it goes...in great condition, I don't believe the break-in was ever finished on it..

$125.00 shipped in the 48

thanks

Jay

DSC06961.JPG

DSC06964.JPG

DSC06965.JPG

Hello,

I have for sale a lightly used NR 12 RACE engine with header, I bought it from another IW member several months ago but have no use for it now so away it goes...in great condition, I don't believe the break-in was ever finished on it..

thanks

Jay
any takers at 100.00?

Jay

Hello,

thanks

Jay
any takers at 100.00?

Jay
engine is sold, thanks

Jay
Got the motor today!! Looks great!! Thankyou very much!!

Hello,

thanks

Jay
do you still have the engine

Hello,

thanks

Jay
do you still have the engine
Miss hydro got it.... Look up Glenn Quarles you can get one for around 160..

Latest posts

Back