• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

NOVA ROSSI Long strokes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RIGGERMORTISE

I am considering selling my Nova long strokes and changing to another engine brand. Is there mutch interest ?

These are in very good condition and have fresh bearings. Not sure if I should sell two or 4 of them!! Or keep them. All engines are 2000 or later

Any thoughts would be apreciated.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm... Curious; what other brand...?

Duane

I have seen a stock CMB rs21 in a rigger that was nuts!!! and with the availability of parts overnight they are looking to be fast, reliable and cost efective!

But i supose some of its performance came from the spp pipe which was on it! lol

Dave

Darn You Dave,,For puttin' that post up there, I've done nuthin' but sit here and Stare at the offer :lol:

I've always wanted one of those LS motors,,,but the parts availability is the guy on the other shoulder.

I remember you were looking for a crank,, OH Hell, these are inboard motors, Yeah?

Then I'd be lookin' for a crank :blink:

Never Mind :rolleyes:

Darn You Dave,,For puttin' that post up there, I've done nuthin' but sit here and Stare at the offer :lol:

I've always wanted one of those LS motors,,,but the parts availability is the guy on the other shoulder.

I remember you were looking for a crank,, OH Hell, these are inboard motors, Yeah?

I have been looking into the cranks for the nona. Im happy with what I have found. But my new 45 boat will have 2 CMB21 engines and the 21 will be a nova, The MAC will be going on my sons ts2

Notice I have not got any short strokes for sale! I would but them if i could

Hey Dave Im interested in one.... PM me with the price and we'll do business..... thanks Mike

I own two NR LS ( a silver head and a blue head) and Gary Preusse has always been able to get me parts with no problems. The new NR P/S do not interchange with the previous motors. I run Keely heads on both of them, as far as I'm concerned it's the only way to go in 3.5 motors. I don't know if Terry makes the turbo heads for the latest NR, he's on this board.

Bill

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back