• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nova Rossi 21 DD

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PAUL STIRTON

Nova Rossi KEEP.21 MDD direct drive with rear ceramic bearing. The motor is new in box and has not seen fuel. The engine however has been factory prepared with perfect fit. It comes with exhaust header and spring. Price is firm at $440.00 USD including shipping via FedEx worldwide with tracking provided. PayPal accepted but buyer pays fees. Pictures included with head removed so you can the liner fit.fees. Pictures included with head removed so you can the liner fit.Nova 212.jpgNova 213.jpgNova 214.jpgNova 215.jpgNova 216.jpgNova 21.jpg

Hi Paul,
I'm interested in buying pending an answer please. Can you clarify what's meant by factory prepared for perfect fit?

Hi Paul
I don't want to lose out, so baring anything odd with my question, ill take it. Please send me your PayPal details.

Thanks Paul, ill send you the funds in the morning. Its getting a little late here.

Any chance you have the ability to set the head clearance to .008?

I can do that for you no problems. I personally think it should be around the 5 mark though.

Thanks Paul, appreciate that.. 005 is a little skinny for my liking. If you have the ability to set at .008 that would be most appreciated. Funds coming through in the morning (my time).

Motor sold to Dean.

Dean please PM me your shipping information. I will set head clearance over the weekend and ship on Monday via FedEx.

Hi Dean,

Motor is on it's way FedEx priority. Tracking number is 7720 5728 5815.

I would you should see it early next week.

Cheers

Paul.

Back