• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

nitro hammer f/s

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BaBaBaBen

Iv'e out grown my nitro hammer I'm going to get a new boat, so I need to sell this one. Mods are Macs pipe, Prather coupler, and Durabro fuel filter. Engine was broken in properly almost a half gallon through it after run oil was always used and all metal parts were sprayed with motor cleaner. I will send the boat in the original box with manual and video I will also include the stock pipe and a few small rudder pieces. I did encounter a crack on the bottom of the hull but it was repaired with fiberpoxy and I've run it 3 times since with no problems. $150 plus shipping

aim- fatguyinaskirt I've sold on other boards before and im open for offers

Thanks

Ben

Thanks for the pictures. I'm sorry though, I thought you were selling a Hammer Head rigger. :lol:

Just take it down to the local pond and run it for a while. It wont take long for someone to come up to you and say," Cool boat, where can I get one like that!"

Then tell them that they can have yours for $150.00. ;)

Good luck!

Dale P.

Back