New Requirements for D12 Fast Electrics

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chilli

Due to numerous complaints of Fast Electrics being too quiet at district races, the District 12 director has mandated the use of a device that will replicate the sound of a internal combustion engine during a heat. I was tasked by Don to develop the technology and after a brutal 15 minute R & D process :blink: came up with what I now call "The Finch Device". The Finch device will be required at all future D12 races.

Attachments

• _MG_0433.JPG
    _MG_0433.JPG
    58.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
Should be A's & 8's if your running against the "Professor" There's a dude in the NW that's putting a Merlin sound card in his 1/6 scale elec. That should be awsome.
cool.gif
==={}

looks like we're moving from charlie chaplin to the talkies :lol: :lol: . that's my only beef with FE's, kinda like watching a boat race video without the soundtrack. too funny, mike.

might wanna add a joker card cause i can see the fe guys saying "i told you they dont want us too run"

John is amazing. The man doesn't even own a Fast Electric boat, and has already changed the face of FE :lol: . :lol:

The proferssor is allways right. :) :). Shades of my youth I had one on my bycle:) :)

Nails

only 1, bob <_< ? man, i had them on all 4 corners, that's how i rolled :lol: :lol: !!

I love it!!!!! You electric guys have a great sense of humor. I can see the technology is already there using cards instead of balloons. This isn't your first rodeo!!!! :lol: :D :)

I love it!!!!! You electric guys have a great sense of humor. I can see the technology is already there using cards instead of balloons. This isn't your first rodeo!!!! :lol: :D :)
As tech chair I approve the new Finch Device. But id like to see the balloon trick. :unsure: :unsure:

a normal playing card will sound like a wet fart once it gets water soaked :lol: . might try an old credit card, but, like don says it might not pass the DB test then........

I have installed the FINCH DEVICE on all of my boats,double cards on all my electric boats :blink: :blink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Due to numerous complaints of Fast Electrics being too quiet at district races, the District 12 director has mandated the use of a device that will replicate the sound of a internal combustion engine during a heat. I was tasked by Don to develop the technology and after a brutal 15 minute R & D process :blink: came up with what I now call "The Finch Device". The Finch device will be required at all future D12 races.
Chilli that looks like the 392 Hemi version wheres the V12 Merlin version or is that still in R&D. You guys are too funny!!!!

Steve, I was working on the Merlin version and tried to get district funding for the project. When I asked Don at the Chesapeake race if the district would cover the R&D costs. He stated the district needed to keep a minimum amount of cash on reserve for the next two weeks. I asked him 'why for only two weeks'? I didnt quite understand his response, but I do remember hearing the words "Hobart" and "Bail Money". :huh: Anyway, he pulled a tattered "Michaels" gift card out of his wallet that ended up only having a balance of $3.25. So thats as far as the project got.

Back