"New Race Date" Saginaw Bay Classic - June 5th

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dean Notter

Due to the unfortunate race site conditions in Celina Ohio, SBRCBC has aquired permission to transfer race dates from Aug. 7th to June 5th. If you have made plans to race sunday June 5th and would like to compete, come to Saginaw.

We offer a raised driverstand, a large pit area with starting tables, and plenty of parking.

Classes Offered:

B-Mono/Hydro

D-Mono/Hydro

Sport 20/40

1/8th scale

Novice

Gas Mono, Sport Hydro, Cat

Thunderboat

Jersey Skiff

Open Rigger (Twins, Nitro, Gas, Electric)

1st boat: $20, Additional: $10

Thank You

Dean Notter

(989)-992-8383

[email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
Race Update Boat Registry : June 3rd

5 1/8th Scales

6 Sport 40

3 B-hydros

5 B-monos

3 D-hydro

3 Jersey skiff

5 Thunderboats

9 Gas Cats

9 Gas Monos

9 Gas Sport Hydros

3 Open Rigger

Dean

Thanks to the Saginaw club, we had fun today!

Special thanks goes out to Joe Wiebelhaus, Bert Dygert, and Chris Capaldi for helping me put together a 20 mono in 1 week so my 8 yr. old son Matthew could enter in todays race. He enjoyed his first race and ended up getting his first trophy. A first place in Novice. Here's a shot of him coming out of the water to receive his Plaque. He has already put it up on the wall, and keeps reminding me that his plaque is bigger than mine from today!!

This stuff is Priceless :D

292mfxk.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Special thanks goes out to Joe Wiebelhaus, Bert Dygert, and Chris Capaldi for helping me put together a 20 mono in 1 week so my 8 yr. old son Matthew could enter in todays race. He enjoyed his first race and ended up getting his first trophy. A first place in Novice. Here's a shot of him coming out of the water to receive his Plaque. He has already put it up on the wall, and keeps reminding me that his plaque is bigger than mine from today!!

292mfxk.jpg

I over heard your son talking about boats today and excited about racing. Gotta love time spent with family no matter what you`re doing. Memories and fun times is where it's at. For me, I'm way happier watching my kids have a good time than I am doing my own thing. Priceless is right!!! Check out that :) Even with a soaker...

Ron

292mfxk.jpg
there was some great racing from the novice class, but this young man did one thing that just impressed me! the race came down to matthey and another young lady that hit a boue and fliped.on the way back to the pit i heard him say it would have been a better win if bolth boats would have finished.......all i can say is thats world class sportsmanship....

Back