New Lawless Website Launched

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LawlessMan

After a very long waiting period, I am pleased to announce that the official Lawless Drives website is now running. Appropriately named http://www.lawlessdrives.com, it showcases all of our products and a few related ones from other sources. Additional features will be added in the future. We do not take orders directly from the site. Maybe in the future, but for now, please have a look around, then e-mail or call to place an order or to have any questions answered. It is a work in progress, so you won't see everything just yet, but we are working on it, adding more items every day. We will be having monthly specials and the occasional giveaway. Also, we are asking boaters to send pictures of their prized boats of any type, to feature in our gallery. Every month, we will feature a boat or two, depending on how many photos we get. Send 800x600 (or larger) photos to [email protected] with the subject line "boat pix".

For the remainder of August and into September, while limited supplies last, if you place an order we are giving away a special free gift, but only if you know what to ask for. Check the website, look around and discover how to get it. Many thanks to Paul Sage at SageSolution.net for help getting this website set up. Also thank you to Joe Petro at ZIPPKITS for his efforts and encouragement to get me started with a website in the first place.

You probably already know this....

Link leads to the following error on the Web server.....

Fatal error: Call to undefined function mysql_pconnect() in D:\HostingSpaces\CreatorAssets\builder.php on line 9

It was fine yesterday as I bookmarked the page with the intention of checking it out today.

Back