New Forum: Moderator Needed

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would think someone like Mr. Vegas Dunlap would be a good choice. How about it JD? B) Greg

I don't think anyone would be able to argue with that logic JD, and I would have to agree with you on this one. Tom, it might help if you put out a list of qualifications needed to be considered as a moderator. On second thought, if the Cheeseball can be a moderator.................................................................

;)

qualifications:

1) you must know how to act like a regular human being

2) you must be a warm body (above lets say 96F)

2) you must voulnteer

:)

How bout: Miss Hydro,she has "I Think 3-5 RTR's that I know of here,3 ,1/12 PRO Boats & a vegas,if she likes ,,,just an Idea.

qualifications:

2) you must voulnteer

Tom, is it possible to be a regular human being and a boater at the same time? :D

Great idea to have a RTR forum, the hobby badly needs a place for newbies to start, and what better place than Intlwaters for

getting help?

When I put it in I thought that might be what you would say I understand. Greg

How bout: Miss Hydro,she has "I Think 3-5 RTR's that I know of here,3 ,1/12 PRO Boats & a vegas,if she likes ,,,just an Idea.
hummmmmmmmmmm got me thinking????!! :unsure: :D I got three proboats 1/12 hydros and two Miss vegas's and one gas team striker supercat. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
hummmmmmmmmmm got me thinking????!! :unsure: :D I got three proboats 1/12 hydros and two Miss vegas's and one gas team striker supercat. :D

sounds like you would be a good canidate....so are ya gonna take the job???

by the way tom,,,,excellent idea on this rtr forum,,,should be a great place for info on proboats and such....

alden

qualifications:

2) you must voulnteer

1) What's regular? We're R/C boaters after all!

2) Is a pulse and a little brainwave activity neccessary?

3) Not too many volunteers to be a human sacrifice around.

:D

Seriously, a RTR forum is cool, a first for any forum site that I know of. If I wasn't busy with that other job, I'd donate my barely warm bod.

Did I see HJ willing to throw his body in front of the train?

HJ a mod????? :lol: For sombody who's hates RTR's and call them junk?? you got to be kidding me?? :lol: Plus seeing what Ron's going threw on RCU as a mod,man I dont know if I should throw my butt under the bus or get my butt spanked :unsure: ??? It should be somebody who has RTR's or had them before. proboats and vegas would be a plus,because there alot of them being sold and are out there.

t should be somebody who has RTR's...
My daughter has a Reef Racer, can she be the mod? :p
Ha Ha Ha very funny Chuck!! I ment somebody who had some exsperiance on working on them. Like mods and other things to make them better and faster. Now I'm realy thinking now! B)
tom i would volunteer to do it i have quite alot if experience with the rtr stuff and i am more intrested in promoting the hobby then worried about what color someone is painting their boat, everyone should have a rtr boat , as they are fun to just go piddle with and some like mine and sean bowf's boats are very fast and can be used as a learning tool for others. thanks and just my 2 cents

terry

HJ a mod????? :lol: For sombody who's hates RTR's and call them junk?? you got to be kidding me?? :lol: Plus seeing what Ron's going threw on RCU as a mod,man I dont know if I should throw my butt under the bus or get my butt spanked :unsure: ??? It should be somebody who has RTR's or had them before. proboats and vegas would be a plus,because there alot of them being sold and are out there.
Never said I hated them, just can't recommend someof them. Looks to me like Misshydro is scared of the pressure here as well. Ron, I didn't say I wanted the job, I would take it if Tom asked me to. The way I see it, the hardest part would be reining in Misshydro :p

No I'm not afraid of the pressure. I think you guys are scared of a girl that might be willing to moderate.Oh HJ you did say you hate any boats that are under 36"and you hate RTR's too. calling them junk and a waste of time and money! You did say that in the chat room! Well terry if sombody cant afford to do scales and they want to paint there RTR boats like the big boys version! Then I say go for it!! By the way terry your jellious because a girl can out paint you anytime of the day! :D No would be reining terry and HJ! :lol: :D Sean bowfs would be a good canidate for mod! JD would be a great canidate to be a mod!!

Back