New Fast Electric Records out of Huntsville

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doug Smock

Chris Harris, N-Mono 1/4 mile Oval 31.659 sec.

Doug Smock, P-Mono 1/4 mile Oval 26.182 sec.

David Hall, T-Hydro 1/4 mile Oval 18.692 sec.

Doug Smock T- Mono SAW 90.506 mph.

Congratulations fellas,

D.

Why does there need to be a second thread on this race? Oh, I see....the author is also record setter. Nevermind.

TOOT! TOOT!......TOOT! TOOT!.........I am a tug boat coming through.

Why does there need to be a second thread on this race? Oh, I see....the author is also record setter. Nevermind.

I always post the official results from ALL of the Record Trials when I receive the record applications from the CD .

If it bothers you that deeply, don't read them. :rolleyes:

Thanks and have a great day.

D.

PS Thanks for the bump. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Great job Doug on getting the news out and congradulations to all who set the new records and a special shout out to David Hall who is the newest member of the IMPBA 100 mph club with his FE JAE 'T' hydro, he also recieved his 100 mph patch at the event.

Congrats to all the record setters!

Special congrats go out to Doug Smock for breaking the 90 MPH barrier WITH A MONO!!!

Thanks,

Lamar

Congrats to Doug, Chris & David all Spent the entire weekend tweeking little things to go that Fast!!! I Dont do AMPS... But I DO LIKE THE SPEED!!!!!!!!! I rode over on saturday morn Just about the time Chris blew thru the lake at 135 mph plus........ His Winged Hydros are a Piece of Art Work......Super Nice Craftsmanship Chris says its a little bit of Boat, Plane, and Rocketry all together. But it ran like a Rocket? :huh:

**** Doug!!!!!! 90 plus - cookin. Dougs always post results as long as I known whether he placed or not. One of the most moddest and "underated" boaters in the game and a great director. Guess thats why he continues to sneak past the competition. Good stuff Mr. Smock. Chris Haris-what can you say about that guy - AMAZING. Doug was David running a JAE? whats was his power plant??Don just sold his valken in like 5 min on ose so he will surely be back representin d-12 very soon!!!!!!!

Last edited:

I always post the official results from ALL of Record Trials when I receive the record applications from the CD .

If it bothers you that deeply, don't read them. :rolleyes:

Thanks and have a great day.

D.

PS Thanks for the bump. :p

Ya, that's why it only mentions fe records.

Congratulations all, especially you Doug, I know you've worked hard for that.

What's gonna power the first 100 mph mono?

Nitro, FE, gas?
pokenest.gif

Congrats all. Those are strong numbers. Chris/Doug, you think you can help me get one of my FE Tunnels in the 80's???????..... ;)

Looking for that 80mph patch!!!!

Nitro, FE, gas?
pokenest.gif
Terry, From what I have seen it will take More RPM........ The the FE are leading the way with RPMsssssssssssssssssss. Those boys have enought AMPS to Shock all the Fish in the lake....... Even the turtles were lined up in the bank watching!!!!!!! AMP UP!!!!!!!! One of those 4 Pole Soup Can D/C motors should do the trick!!!!!!!

Nitro, FE, gas?
pokenest.gif
Terry, From what I have seen it will take More RPM........ The the FE are leading the way with RPMsssssssssssssssssss. Those boys have enought AMPS to Shock all the Fish in the lake....... Even the turtles were lined up in the bank watching!!!!!!! AMP UP!!!!!!!! One of those 4 Pole Soup Can D/C motors should do the trick!!!!!!!
You may be right Joe but I don't know, Jerry is only 3 mph and a bit of luck from getting there, B)

BTW Thanks again for the prop. Although it didn't take me where I wanted to go it did show me enough to break the Dremmel tool back out on the one I was working on. ;)

D.

**** Doug!!!!!! 90 plus - cookin. Dougs always post results as long as I known whether he placed or not. One of the most moddest and "underated" boaters in the game and a great director. Guess thats why he continues to sneak past the competition. Good stuff Mr. Smock. Chris Haris-what can you say about that guy - AMAZING. Doug was David running a JAE? whats was his power plant??Don just sold his valken in like 5 min on ose so he will surely be back representin d-12 very soon!!!!!!!
Hugh the boat was a 43" single JAE with a 2215 1.5y NEU on 10S 1P. Was running a 1460 for the 2 lap at about 75mph. Also got my 100mph patch with the same setup with an 1860 octura.

Jerry is smoking fast. He did that all day long! Just 3 mph!!!!!! If anyone can do it he can. The electric boats have more power and RPM available, so...

here is the challange...............Jerry and Doug. Nitro vs electric. E-City November this year. I will buy dinner for the guy who breaks 100.

Hugh the boat was a 43" single JAE with a 2215 1.5y NEU on 10S 1P. Was running a 1460 for the 2 lap at about 75mph. Also got my 100mph patch with the same setup with an 1860 octura.
:D I know you were stoked to recieve that patch. One day maybe one day.......... november might give me time enough. No matter watching you guys boil water is worth the drive just to watch B) .

Last edited:
Jerry is smoking fast. He did that all day long! Just 3 mph!!!!!! If anyone can do it he can. The electric boats have more power and RPM available, so...

here is the challange...............Jerry and Doug. Nitro vs electric. E-City November this year. I will buy dinner for the guy who breaks 100.
Oh no pressure right? :lol:

That next 10 mph may as well be 50. I'll get there eventually. ;)

Like you my money is on Mr. Crowther, and I hope I'm there to see it in person. B)

I'll see you guys in E City in the spring.

D.

Yup, Jerry sure is impressive! But he only has nitro to burn, like Joe said these amp eaters got HP out the wazzo! :eek:

Back