New CMB21 Valvola Direct Drive pricing ??

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Carl, thanks alot for the up-date on the new direct drive Valvola. It will be interesting to see what change the new drum set-up makes. The tri port exhaust isnt anything new. RB Concept .21 motors did that exhaust port layout back in 97. Richard D

Maybe RB copied CMB then because I ran a CMB triport exhaust 21 in 1995 :)

Carl, thanks alot for the up-date on the new direct drive Valvola. It will be interesting to see what change the new drum set-up makes. The tri port exhaust isnt anything new. RB Concept .21 motors did that exhaust port layout back in 97. Richard D

LOL.....

LOL.....

Dave, was that a production CMB .21? Car or marine? Were those tri port motors ever sold in the USA? Richard D

How does the Green head 21 compare with a Novarossi?

I have a brand new one but can't decide if I want to run it or try to trade it off for a Novarossi.

Tim K

if you are talking green head LS 21, compared to a nova mega MR2-ns , there is no comparison..

the nova is a great motor , it does make more power , only due to the 9 ports ,and some fine machining ..

the cmb LS 21 , is a third of the price new , and goes exactly like its price , GOOD but needs mods (5 more ports) to wake it right up..

as to the valvola 21, vs novamega 21 ,

one is a rpm engine , the other (nova) is a longer stoke torque engine and you have to prop both a little different , to get the same result.

Jason

Last edited by a moderator:
if you are talking green head LS 21, compared to a nova mega MR2-ns , there is no comparison..

the nova is a great motor , it does make more power , only due to the 9 ports ,and some fine machining ..

the cmb LS 21 , is a third of the price new , and goes exactly like its price , GOOD but needs mods (5 more ports) to wake it right up..

as to the valvola 21, vs novamega 21 ,

one is a rpm engine , the other (nova) is a longer stoke torque engine and you have to prop both a little different , to get the same result.

Jason

I have the Valvola ;)

Tim K

yep

my 21 rigger had a nova mega 21 ls in it , and i have fitted a valv in its place , i run the same prop just removed the dia , until it spun up hard ...

but lower pitch ranges and a short pipe (7 3/8 - 8 1/4 inches) is working for me at the moment on 50%

and yes the valv 21 is a dam fast little motor , already , it piped up as soon as i leaned on it , cant complain. at all.

if i was going to get another 21 , i would go with the valv again , as the rossis are just TOO hard to get parts for where i live ..

any motor with parts on ebay , is good , gives you a choise of supplier, and cost.

IMOO

Jason

LOL.....

Dave, was that a production CMB .21? Car or marine? Were those tri port motors ever sold in the USA? Richard D

Richard, That was CMB marine engine which I ran in 1995 and CMB then manufactured in 1996 and sold for quite a few years as their standard .21 motor. I'm sure it was sold in the USA too.

Dave

LOL.....

Richard, That was CMB marine engine which I ran in 1995 and CMB then manufactured in 1996 and sold for quite a few years as their standard .21 motor. I'm sure it was sold in the USA too.

Dave

Dave, thanks for the information. I did recieve your e-mail also. Richard D

early 21 liners

Early CMB LIner 3.5

Or Maybe they are coppied from a Mac!!!!

Don!!!!

;)

Ian
LOL!!! Ian that was then & this is now. All I know is if you took the current 21 Valvola & a 21 MAC inners & mixed them all up, most would be hard pressed to tell the difference between. ;)

And like I also said, the 21 Valvola is a good motor. B)

OFF TOPIC for a short

Don;

think i ought to toss in Amandas 21 mono with the gas guys at the fun run?

carl

Don;

you got a deal bud!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

carl

Back