New CMB 45 RS EVO?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachicon.gif
image.jpg
I am jealous You got it Can you show picture on sleeve to send PM or email thanks

DAM YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How you get one of those sleeves......................................???????????????

Same OD as the RS.45??????????????

if i know allan he bought 5 and will sell them with a boat and a glow plug igniter as a package deal
default_ph34r.png

Last edited by a moderator:

How you get one of those sleeves......................................???????????????

Short answer is no,but a little work and it might go

Good old CMB.....................Well I guess thy want to sell eng not parts. Can't balm them have to make $ or you will not survive.

Bigger....smaller??????

The O.D. of the old RS sleeve is 25mm (.9842"). The O.D. of the new sleeve is 26mm (1.0236"). I just did one for Peterson on the O.D. grinder. He will test it out this weekend. You have to change the flange O.D. and re-cut the undercut in as well.

Not to bad. Had to have Steve wood bore out the VAC .91 case to fit the RS1.01 sleeve in it. He also bored out a old .91 RS to fit the new EVO liner in it.

Guess I will have to hit him up for this eng also when I get back to it.

You bore the case you only have to do it once..............Not every time you wear one out....................also it will give you more short side radius on the transfer bottom.

Not to bad. Had to have Steve wood bore out the VAC .91 case to fit the RS1.01 sleeve in it. He also bored out a old .91 RS to fit the new EVO liner in it.

Guess I will have to hit him up for this eng also when I get back to it.

You bore the case you only have to do it once..............Not every time you wear one out....................also it will give you more short side radius on the transfer bottom.

That's a good idea too.

This was just a try out, nothing permanent yet.

Back