• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

New Aeromarine Signature 57 Hull w/ J&G Hemi motor

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KevinClements

I hate to sell it but I need some cash. So up for sale is a NEW never used never drilled, Aeromarine 57" Signature hull. It is black gelcoat and includes the hatch, radio box and cert of authenticity. No other hardware is included.

Also included is a J&G Full Billet 26cc Hemi motor anodized purple with motor mounts. Motor is used and runs good. Other then that I do not know much about the history of the motor.

Hull is $329.00 New

Black is $20.00 Extra

Radio Box is $21.95

J&G motor is $780 I think? Maybe more?

Total New would be $1150.95

I would like to get $600obo plus s/h

sig1.jpg

sig2.jpg

sig3.jpg

sig5.jpg

sig6.jpg

jg1.jpg

jg2.jpg

jg3.jpg

jg4.jpg

jg5.jpg

I hate to sell it but I need some cash. So up for sale is a NEW never used never drilled, Aeromarine 57" Signature hull. It is black gelcoat and includes the hatch, radio box and cert of authenticity. No other hardware is included.
Also included is a J&G Full Billet 26cc Hemi motor anodized purple with motor mounts. Motor is used and runs good. Other then that I do not know much about the history of the motor.

Hull is $329.00 New

Black is $20.00 Extra

Radio Box is $21.95

J&G motor is $780 I think? Maybe more?

Total New would be $1150.95

I would like to get $600obo plus s/h
Still have it?open to trades?

Try JIM'S BOAT DOCK this is a nitro site primarily, 200 for that motor 1 month ago.

Try JIM'S BOAT DOCK this is a nitro site primarily, 200 for that motor 1 month ago.
what do you meen $200 for a similar motor or this motor on this page? thanks,mike.

Still available and open for trades. Price is actually $525 now plus s/h. The boat is on JRCBD as well. The motor on JRCBD was NOT the same motor as this one. It was an older J&G.

Last edited by a moderator:
RCJ-4 spark plug .... an OLDER 2 port engine and NOT the "Per-say" hemi version which uses 10mm plugs and is a 4 transfer port design.

Old school J&G and not competitive with the newer 4 ports <_<

what do you meen $200 for a similar motor or this motor on this page? thanks,mike.

Still available and open for trades. Price is actually $525 now plus s/h. The boat is on JRCBD as well. The motor on JRCBD was NOT the same motor as this one. It was an older J&G.
what kind of trades are you open to ?

Back