• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Need Mac 84 case gaskets or what to make them out of,

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

katman

Looking for 2 Mac 67 or84 case gaskets. Or what material can I make them out of.

Thanks

I have some for a CMB 81 if they are the same?? you can have them..... can send in mail.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Joe, I'll give them a shot.

Keith Timmons

610 Lori Lane

Lynn Haven, Fl 32444

Enjoyed the pics

Hey Keith,They wont fit. I will look when I get home. I think I have some. If so I will drop them in the mail to you.... Will

Keith,

A thin auto gasket material will work also. Some have used paper grocery bags in a pinch too. Just make sure you cut them when dry and lube with atf during installation. This will work for case and carb gaskets. I have used both from time to time.

Will is correct, the CMB gaskets will not fit the MAC case.

John

Thanks Will, Send them on. Joe thanks for trying but CMB units won't work.

Will if you don't have them I will try making them. Need to put the twin in the water this weekend.

Keith

Keith,

A thin auto gasket material will work also. Some have used paper grocery bags in a pinch too. Just make sure you cut them when dry and lube with atf during installation. This will work for case and carb gaskets. I have used both from time to time.

John
Old trick, use a dollar bill. ;) ....==={}

Keith,

John
In your case that would be 100 dollar bills. ;)

Keith,

John
In your case that would be 100 dollar bills. ;)
:) :) :)

Keith,

John
Yup !

Back