Need a pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Laing

Need some help choosing a pipe for my sport 40 with a CMBvac 45. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Thanks Mike

Need some help choosing a pipe for my sport 40 with a CMBvac 45. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Thanks Mike
CMB%20AB45-2.jpg

Did you try the one I gave you at Hobart?
Hey Ray, how you doing. Yes sadly with bad results. It is the same motor and pipe combo, that can off my 45 SGX. Tried a little longer, due to the extra weight off the sport 40 over the rigger. The boat runs like a pleasure boat, LOL, not a race boat.

I always come back to a ab parabolic best pipe ever made for a 45

If ya want to try one pm me i have a few spares. That way of you dont like it you dont have to buy one.

Did you try the one I gave you at Hobart?
Hey Ray, how you doing. Yes sadly with bad results. It is the same motor and pipe combo, that can off my 45 SGX. Tried a little longer, due to the extra weight off the sport 40 over the rigger. The boat runs like a pleasure boat, LOL, not a race boat.

If ya want to try one pm me i have a few spares. That way of you dont like it you dont have to buy one.
Mike, that's what I gave him at Hobart. Something else is going on? ...........==={}

Mike what pipe length would you use on a sport 40 with that pipe? I have two of them, thanks to Ray.

Depends on the prop. If you're swinging a 1455, start at 9 7/8 and work your way down. If you're running an X450, try starting at 9 5/8.

Mike what pipe length would you use on a sport 40 with that pipe? I have two of them, thanks to Ray.
Is the internal stinger reamed out to the same size as the outer stinger?

Try a Macs 10cc Aero pipe- never used one on a Vac but works well with a Rs.

As Glenn suggests, try a MACs 10cc or, if you can find one, try an OPS 6280.

I want to thank everyone for their thoughts on this and help. Today, at the practice lake she is no longer a pleasure boat, but a race boat. She likes your gift Ray, Thanks Again.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to thank everyone for their thoughts on this and help. Today, at the practice lake she is no longer a pleasure boat, but a race boat. She likes your gift Ray, Thanks Again.
Good news Mike, that wad of raffle tickets that you say "fell" out my pocket at Hobart was a nice gift too. You going to Munchie...............==={}

Good news Mike, that wad of raffle tickets that you say "fell" out my pocket at Hobart was a nice gift too. You going to Munchie...............==={}
I wish, but to much going on this year. Celina and Hobart will be my only two out of town races this year.

Back