N. Mark Evens with a red gasket?

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CConrad

Hello,

I wanna show you my last project, i just finished. It's a Carbon Hull made by Chris Tonn in Germany. All the hardware is homemade by me. Engine CMB91 RS. The turfin is made out of titan ( 1.6mm ). And now i have spent a week of holidays to put some colour on. :D :D

Hope you enjoy

Greets from Germany

Curt

here's the album:

Miss Exide in Germany

:D :D That boat is awesome. How much does it weight? The turn fin and the rudder bracket are very impressive. Thanks for posting pic of it.

Tom

Hello,

I wanna show you my last project, i just finished. It's a Carbon Hull made by Chris Tonn in Germany. All the hardware is homemade by me. Engine CMB91 RS. The turfin is made out of titan ( 1.6mm ). And now i have spent a week of holidays to put some colour on. :D :D

Hope you enjoy

Greets from Germany

Curt

here's the album:

Miss Exide in Germany
B) Nice boat & hardware!! Where did You get the antenna, if You made it, what out of?? Later!!

Hello,

Hope you enjoy

Greets from Germany

Curt

here's the album:

Miss Exide in Germany
WoW

Beautiful job Curt, I bet she flies with a 91. :D
It was a little bit stormy, but she does!!! :D and how!

Exide1.jpg

Exide4.jpg

Exide5.jpg

Exide6.jpg

hope you enjoy.

Curt

Awesome boat and beautiful photos. What camera set up were you using? Those are some of the nicest r/c boat action pictures I have seen.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

Hope you enjoy

Greets from Germany

Curt

here's the album:

Miss Exide in Germany
Some people have just WAY too much time and tallent for their own good! The paint and decals are PERFECT, the fins and hardware are PERFECT! All it needs is to be in MY house and it would be ......well.........perfect!

Thank you all !

Last weekend using an Andy Brown H31, cup 5.5 i did an incredible takeoff at an speed in the upper 70's.

I think, now i have to change a little bit my setup :blink: :

offsheflies.jpg

Back